More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alex_Gab Alex_Gab

What did Maria decided to wear?

Floral summer dress

Maria took her floral dress and decided to wear it without a bra. it was sexy but cute at the same time. It was showing of her sexy legs and it was clear she has no bra, but at the same time it was appropriate for the seaside hotel.

Maria last time checked herself, made sure she smells nice and left the room. In few mins she entered the hotel bar. To her surprise it was not very full, but there were some options. She quickly looked around and detected to some options whom she could join. There were 3 man who were sitting alone. The first person was a man in his 50s, a bit overweight. Maria saw him every morning on breakfast with his wife and several times noticed him looking at her with admiration. Also, she noticed that the wife usually going to room early in the evenings and he was staying late in the bar with a beer. He was not really attractive but Maria considered as an option, especially that he was looking at her with such an admiration and lust. The second option was a young guy. He was usually with a group of friends, but now he was sitting alone and looking at his phone. He was having a non-alcoholic drink. He looks really young, probably barely 20 and he is slightly shorter than her. But he had muscular body and she saw him playing volleyball and he was very sporty. But the most attractive was some spark in his eyes and his smile. Maria felt attractive to him, but was not sure about the age and height. Maria then noticed in the corner another man who was alone. A man in his 30s, tall, muscular, with hairy body - she noticed him few times, but it looked like he was not for a vacation but for business. Maria was attracted to him, but there was something in his energy that giving chills. And also she was not sure he speaks English, as he looked like Italian or someone from Mediterranean region and she heard him once talking in a foreign language. Maria took a deep breath and moved to the table.

Which of the men did she approach?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)