More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Alex_Gab Alex_Gab

Which of the men did she approach?

2. The young guy

Maria ignores the older man and decided to join to the young guy with a bright smile. The guy is slightly shorter than her, but fit, with muscled feet and hands. He has a dirty blond hair, grey eyes.

"Hi there"- she said, -"how come you are alone today". - Usually he was with group of guys his age, but currently he was alone. She heard few times his friends making fun of him as he was not drinking and also she heard that he has a fiancée. Maria thought if should would be few years younger and may be a bit shorter, they would have been a super cute couple

"Hi...", - said the guy with a surprise, but quickly it turned into excitement, -"the losers got tired after the trip and ****, and I am not tired yet."

"And how come you are not drunk?, usually everyone here is drunk or at least tipsy" - said Maria with a smile. She start to play with her hair.

"I do not do ****, I am professionally in the sport and I like it" he said proudly, and also with a wide smile. Then, with a flirtatious wink, he added: "I do not need **** to have fun'.

"I am sure it is so" - she said. At that moment he got few messages on his mobile. He got a bit nervous because of it. Maria said: "You can answer, I can leave, if needed"

"No, no" - he said quickly. "It is my trainer. I'll just quickly reply that going to sleep. " He said and typed quickly and then he put his phone on Airplane mode in a way so Maria could see it. Maria was curious if it was really the trainer or his fiancée. Anyway, she decided to concentrate on the present. "Done. So, what about you? Sorry... I did not even introduce myself. I am Max".

"Max, living on max? I am Maria"- said with a smile Maria.

"Maria, such a beautiful name for such a hot girl" ,- he said with clear intention that he wants to understand what she is up to. "So, why are you alone here tonight?"

"It is my last night here.. my family already left and I am super bored. and the weather sucks.. so I decided to see how can find some entertainment for my last evening here"

"I see... It is sad it is your last day and we just met... but we can make your last night fun" - Max said highlighting the word fun. "So, what kind of fun you have in your mind" - he said with a sparkle in this eyes. .

Maria quickly replied: "So, since you are not drinking ****, i guess we can have fun somewhere else... what about to go to my room" she said nervously smiling and thinking in her mind "So awkward..."

"Sure" - Max said happily. He stand up and they start to walk together. She felt even awkward about his height even though it was not so much. It would be first time with a shorter guy.

Once they left the bar and moved to the life, Max put his hand on the low back of Maria and looked at her with her smile. She let him to go for a quick kiss. Max lowered his hand a bit and touched her ass. Once they entered the lift, Max squeezed her butt and said:

"You are fucking hot... Like porn-star hot". Maria got super excited and ashamed at the same time about the compliment to be hot as a porn star.

How did Maria react to his compliment about being "porn-star hot"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)