More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TatyanaVolonova TatyanaVolonova

What's next?

Flexibility, pain and BBC...training continues!

And so our afternoons continued with "flexibility and pain tolerance"... another hard hour in which we were tied into special positions in ordered to improve the flexibility of our young bodies at the same time as increase our tolerance to pain; "because the sexual whims of the Royal Court are many and varied". We began in “position one”, hands on heads, legs apart, breasts very forward, and would have our faces and bottoms slapped by our Head Trainer as she walked around us, whilst other Trainers would be preparing ropes and other equipment. Naturally we would stand in silence as this happened, even if her slaps were very hard.

Once everything was ready we would have to bend and stretch ourselves into various exposed and uncomfortable shapes into which the Trainers would tie us in order to train our limbs "muscle memory" for our future service. Each position was maintained for 20 minutes and each stretched another part of us in a different way - none of them were easy and all were very uncomfortable.

Sometimes our mouths would be plugged and stretched too, to aid our "concentration", we might be tied on hard wooden platforms, or even in a "strapado" to a roof winch, which was quite painful indeed, but trained us to stretch our entire bodies until we could stand every strain!

We might even be simply suspended from the ceiling in ropes in order to improve our pain tolerance and flexibility and cease any embarrassment at our private parts being on full exposed display.

There was no break between each one apart from the re-tying of our ropes and so it was very strenuous for all of us.

We simply had to endure if we were to become chattels!

I really hated the last stressful position of each session; when our legs were up into the air, our arms tied high behind us and our bodies bound tightly into a rope cradle to stabilise us on the cold concrete floor... it felt so very unnatural and was often made worse when the Trainers clamped our nipples and tied them to our toes and then our mouths open with gags and rope. Drooling onto our exposed labia we would all writhe and moan at the same time...to the amusement of our Trainers.

Before being dismissed we were all ordered to bend and fully expose our bottoms so we could be caned. Our pain tolerance for the entire first month was to be based on how many strokes of the rattan we could hear before pleading to stop... and of course the number was expected to increase by at least five every single day!

After an hour though this session ended and we were given a few minutes to clean ourselves, stretch out our strained arms and legs and rub our poor bottoms a little better before heading to our last training period of the day... double penetration. In this hour we would continually pleasure two Trainers at the same time as they used our mouths, vaginas and bottoms with their penises, hands or, if the Trainer was female, long thick dildos.

It was in these sessions that we first met the black Trainers, Molonia being what it is many of us had never seen a black person - I had certainly never pleasured one when I was a girl in our country town (where the old Burghermeister taught me how to suck a penis properly!) - and so the huge size of their penises came to be quite a shock to us.

They were specially brought in to this session so that we would be stretched and filled completely for the hour in many different positions, all the while concentrating on pleasing them as our Head Trainer watched and assessed us. We were always so aware of her gaze as we sucked their big black penises into our throats while also taking them deep into our vaginas or bottoms.

We knew we had to take every inch inside us, and that this was the culmination of all the sucking, copulating, caning and physical exercise we'd done all day and so we must show how our sexual skills had improved, our flexibility improved and, as they spanked us or slapped us, our tolerance to pain increased. Thus we would be standing with a penis in our mouth and vagina or squatting with one in our bottom and mouth, on all fours with a penis filling both our vagina and bottom at once or even have two big thick penises in the same hole, stretching it painfully as we sucked or were ridden to get the Trainers to finally ejaculate their plentiful sperm into us.

This, of course, we would swallow or even clean from each other’s vaginas and bottoms, our Head Trainer looking on, pleased with our actions, we hoped, because if she was not we would be caned on our breasts!

Just as in the other training rooms there were always frames into which we could be strapped and, if our Head Trainer thought we were not putting enough effort (even after our long days) into satisfying those copulating with us then we would be quickly bound into a frame and rode by every Trainer in the room before being untied to fall on the floor.

At last, after our long day, our bodies sore, often with welts from the cane and always with the taste of semen still in our mouths we were allowed back to our dormitory for a hot shower together before our evening meal. We would soap each other in the showers and hug and laugh, relieved at being one day closer to our final testing. At dinner, nude as always, we sat together on our benches and looked at beautiful chattels, naked but for high heels who had either served all day or were going to palace orgies and private parties that evening... that would soon be us we hoped. Our food was always fine and plentiful and we were allowed wine. Afterwards we had to go to our classroom for 30 minutes before we were truly finished, and here our female Head Trainer asked us questions on our lessons about the palace and the Aristocracy and one of us was always chosen to lick and suck her musky bottom-hole in front of the others, as a mark of our daily respect.

Finally, together in our dormitory, we oiled our bodies from head to toe with scented oils to care for our skin, paying, as instructed, the most attention to our breasts, nipples, vulva, inner thighs and all of our bottoms...

and then it was time for sleep because tomorrow we’d all be repeating our lessons, physical exercises and sex sessions...

(Lots of lovely illustrations and more are here Dear Reader https://tatyanas-story.blogspot.com/2019/10/sex-into-evenings-of-our-first-month.html)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)