More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20

What exactly happened between you two?

Flashback

About five years ago, your last year of high-school, you had finally managed to start dating Brooke, the girl you had been in love with for the past four years. Ever since you first met her, on your first day of high-school, you wanted to be with her. She was incredibly pretty, for her age her body was already incredibly curvy, and she was genuinely nice, or so it seemed. So of course, everyone was in love with her.

It didn't take long before most boys started to follow her around like lap dogs, including you, trying desperately to become closer with her. Eventually, she got a boyfriend though; Steve, the devilishly handsome football jock. It was a blatant stereotype, the most popular girl in the school, with the most popular guy in the school. Most people gave up after that, but not you.

You decided that if you wanted to be with Brooke, you had to become just as popular, just as muscular as Steve. So you started working out. A lot. It was killing you for a while, but after a few months of hard training, you got into it. You started becoming more muscular. When you were in quite a good shape, you tried out for the football team.

You hated the sport, thought it was for your regular mouth breathers, but you had to do it. For Brooke. That's what you thought back then.

You became good at football, and sure enough, in your third your, you made the football team. You did great, and suddenly became more popular, as the other jocks started to like you more. You became more popular with the girls too, but you only wanted Brooke, and you waited.

Suddenly, at the end of the year, Brooke broke up with Steve. He had apparently cheated on her, and that was it. She was single again. So you got close with her. Became a shoulder to cry on. And in turn, you started to like each other. At least, that's what you believed. She wanted you close as a friend.

But, something amazing happened during the summer holidays between the third and fourth year. She asked you to go away on holiday together, her and her friends. She told you, you could take some friends too, so you brought George and Adam, your two best friends from school.

You went to Spain for a week, where you rented a mansion for the whole group. During that holiday you didn't have much time to be alone with Brooke. You were all constantly in groups, and the two of you could never seem to get a moment alone, until the last day. Both George and Adam had become very close with Brooke's friend group, and they had gone off to the supermarket, while you minded the house with your crush.

You suggested the two of you go swimming, in the large pool behind the house, as it was boiling hot. But most of all, you just wanted to see Brooke in her bikini again, because she now looked hotter than ever before. Her breasts had grown into the prime E-cups they were destined to, while her ass was tighter than ever. It was sure to give you a raging boner instantly, but hopefully the water would keep it hidden.

So the two of you got undressed, and jumped into the cold pool, the perfect antidote against the heat. She looked amazing, happy, charming, and her body was a knock out. As predicted, you got wood, the instant she was in her bikini, but luckily she didn't see.

The two of you fooled around in the pool for a while, splashing water at each other, trying to grab each other's legs under water, that kind of thing. It was wild, and in the heat of the moment, you suddenly kissed her. You don't know why, maybe because you were a little drunk, maybe because you had temporarily gone crazy, but you kissed her. And she kissed you back.

It was a perfect moment. The two of you embracing each other in the cool water, kissing in the summer heat, a little bit drunk and incredibly horny. It was the best feeling in the world. You finally succeeded in your mission; she liked you back.

You kissed for what seemed to be forever, and she ground against your rock hard cock through your swimming gear. It was clear both of you wanted to fuck each other then, but unfortunately the group came back from the supermarket, and you had to act like nothing had happened.

That night, all of the group had dinner together, at the long table. Adam and Alexis - one of Brooke's large bosom-ed friends - had cooked a variety of curry's for you all to enjoy. Word had gone around that the two of them were fucking each other.

You sat next to Brooke that evening, you were inseparable that evening, and both of you couldn't keep your hands to yourself. She grabbed your crotch every time she thought no one was looking, while you massaged her wet little pussy under her loose summer dress. She didn't wear any panties that evening.

After dinner, most of you got pretty drunk, and played parlor games in the living room. Turned out George was sleeping with Lara, another of Brooke's friends, and within the span of an hour most of them had gone off with each other - probably to have sex - until you were alone.

You made a comment about how all of your friends really seemed to get along with each other, and she laughed a little nervously. She asked if you wanted to go for a walk with her then, and within a few minutes you were out of the vacation house. Surrounding it was a holiday park, and the two of you had a midnight stroll around the area, while you had genuine conversations with each other. You remember still being a little nervous around her then, but also like you could be yourself with her. You kept telling yourself that she liked you as a person, a crazy prospect for you.

She stopped you behind a small caravan, which looked vacated. The two of you kissed again, even more passionately this time. She told you that she wanted you, though she might have been a little drunk. Either way, it didn't take long for the two of you to be all over each other; your hands exploring each other's bodies.

You were ecstatic to find yourself finally push your hand down her panties and discover her being dripping wet, while she massaged your pulsating erection through your pants. You couldn't believe your luck, as it was now clear now that there was no stopping you two. You had finally succeeded in having her, after all these years, and you struggled not to cream your pants right that minute.

Hidden in the dark, behind the caravan, it didn't take long for Brooke got on her knees and opened your zipper. She greeted the rock-hard cock which came flying out with wide-eyed surprise, and you remember her saying something along the lines of; 'The biggest ones are always the ones you least suspect.'

She started sucking it with great obsession, like she was possessed, and from that moment, you just remember a great whirlwind of hot, passionate sex. You ate out her delicious pussy, sucked her voluptuous E-cups while fucking her against the caravan, slammed into her shapely ass from behind, and splattered a huge load all over het pretty face.

That night, after finding Alexis was spending the night with Adam so the bed was empty for the both of you to share, you did it all again, multiple times, until you fell asleep in each other's arms. It was the sexual awakening of your life, and you never felt so satisfied again for a long, long time.

The next day all of you left for home. Every one of you was coupled up, and you couldn't feel happier. Brooke looked at you like she was totally in love with you, and even hinted at the two of you continuing with this relationship.

In the following months, it became clear that she meant that, and the two of you continued to have sex every day, no matter where. It turned out that she was quite the nymphomaniac, and you had fucked her everywhere; at school, in parks, at home, and at every public place where you could find a shred of privacy. She really, really wanted you and your sexual organ all of the time. To the point that it strained you.

You loved having sex with her, obviously, but sometimes, it all became a little much. She was your first, and you weren't experienced enough for this sort of thing. She was the expert, and you were just her faithful pupil, as you did your best to keep up. It felt more like being friends with benefits, than being in a relationship then, because all you did was have sex.

Every time you wanted to talk about your actual relationship, she just steered to conversation right back to your cock. That was all great, of course, but you actually wanted to have more with this girl. You were young then, and felt like you wanted to marry her. She was the perfect girl - on the outside - and you wanted to make your relationship grow, but it didn't feel that way.

Instead, there was another great side effect to the two of you having a relationship. One that you didn't foresee at all; Brooke was an excessive blabbermouth, and within days news about your sexual prowess and size of your downstairs department had gotten around school like wildfire.

The fact that you were dating the hottest girl in school, and actually satisfying her sexually made you the most popular guy in school. Boys came to you for advice, girls were suddenly flirting with you... It was the best you were treated at school in four years, you couldn't help but enjoy it a little.

When girls flirted with you, you flirted back, and suddenly most of your friends were very beautiful females. Some even more beautiful than Brooke, and you felt like you could have them for yourself whenever you wanted. You never acted upon it, of course. You were very happy with Brooke, and besides, you worked way too long and hard to fuck it up. But in the end, that didn't matter.

Brooke saw this change in your popularity, and became jealous at the attention the girls were giving you. She accused you of cheating a lot, and every time you had to avert disaster by stopping to hang out with the specific girls you hung out with. A lot of them were her own personal friends, and a lot of her friendships were broken this way. Until suddenly, she wasn't so popular anymore. It was awful. For some reason you had ruined her, and there was nothing you could do to fix it, except stay loyal to her. You felt incredibly sorry, and were more loving to her than ever before. While she became more distant every day. The fights were a strain on your relationship, and the sex subsided.

You wanted to do everything in your power to fix it, and were almost hopeless. Until one day, that is. The day that changed it all.

You were putting all of the books you didn't need that evening into your locker, when you realized that you forgot your history book in class. So you quickly walked back to the history classroom, hoping to find your teacher still there. Unfortunately, he wasn't, but the classroom was still open, and instead three other people there; Brooke, George and Adam. They had broken up with Alexis and Lara respectively, not long after the holiday, and were both eager for some new pussy.

Your heart sank instantly when you saw them sitting on the teacher's desk, your ex-girlfriend between your two best friends, through the crack of the open door. Brooke was crying on George's shoulder, explaining that she suspected you of sleeping with other girls. You wanted to barge in then, and explain that this was in no way true, but were too shocked at what Adam said next.

'We didn't want to be the ones to tell you this, but the truth is; he's been sleeping with a lot of girls behind your back.'

'We tried to stop him,' George explained, the second one to stab you in the back. 'But he just wouldn't listen. He told us that now he had "conquered" you, he wanted to "conquer" the rest of the girls in school.'

Brooke started crying even more then. 'What a fucking bastard!'

'We're so sorry,' George told her, caressing her beautiful hair, while Adam gripped her hand. 'He's such an asshole.'

'But we want you to know, that we'll always be here, right by your side,' Adam said convincingly. You wanted to twist both of their necks then, but for some reason you were glued to your spot. All you could do was watch, as the horrors unfolded before your eyes.

'Maybe we could get back at him though,' George told her.

'How?' Brooke asked tears in her eyes.

And then the worst part started; suddenly, George kissed her on the lips, gripping her beautiful chin. Then, Adam grabbed her chin too, and kissed her deeply. She didn't stop them, not even when both of them took down their pants and made her sit on the floor so she could suck both of their cocks. In fact, she seemed to enjoy it, and you watched in horror as she lovingly gave them the blow jobs of their lives.

The tears in her eyes had disappeared, and instead formed in yours when George pulled her white panties from under her skirt and started eating out her womanhood, while she obsessively sucked Adam's erect cock.

A sob escaped your mouth as she came extravagantly, and George took that as the moment to push his cock deep into her pussy. Brooke moaned and screamed joyfully as she was getting fucked from behind with extravagant , and slobbering all over Adam's member.

The sight of this was so , you could literally feel your heart break, and all you wanted to do was run. Run as far away as you could, crawl into a tight ball, and cry. But for some reason you couldn't. You just couldn't tear your eyes away. You had to look.

'I want to have a go at that pussy if you don't mind, George,' Adam arrogantly said.

'Go ahead, friend,' George answered.

They switched places, and placed Brooke on her back on the desk, like she was their little play doll. Her head was bent backwards towards George's member, dripping with her juices, while Adam ripped open her blouse, baring her milky white tits.

Adam continued the humiliation by spreading her legs wide, and running his cock along her bare vulva while George slapped his erect pole directly in her face multiple times. 'You're our little slut now, huh?' he asked demanding.

Brooke didn't hesitate to tell them that yes, she was their little slut now, and she wanted them to fuck her bad. So they did, for a what seemed to be hours. They got into all the positions, and even fucked her in both holes, until both of them finally came all over her face and body.

Finally you could move again, and with a deep breath, you foolishly chose this moment to enter the classroom. All three of them looked horrified as you screamed and shouted never to talk to you again. You yelled the truth, that you never, ever cheated on her and that your best friends betrayed you. You told them your friendship was over, and explained that henceforth Brooke would be known throughout the school as the dirty whore that she was. Then you stormed out, fuming.

The next couple of months - the last ones of your high-school years - the three of your betrayers were hated all around the school. They fucked with the most popular guy in school, and everyone suddenly sided with you, making the even sweeter. Brooke desperately tried to apologize, and and wanted you back with all her heart, while you slept with most of her old friends; Alexis, Lara and some other girls. You had your first threesomes, foursomes, and even fivesomes. But for some reason, the never felt sweet enough.

Maybe because a few months was not enough time, or maybe because George and Adam never really got a proper , but it always kept bothering you. The anger never left, even after all these years.

You've done very well for yourself, and enjoyed many sexual relationships over the years. You've become more social, and more positive. You live an overall excellent life. But for some reason, this memory always kept bothering you. Always nagging at you in the back of your mind.

Now is your chance to finally figure it all out.

End of flashback

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)