More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

Which movie do we explore?

Five Across the Eyes (Intro)

I thought it would be best to start off with a little info on the movie first, since a lot of people might not know about it. It's not the world's greatest movie in the horror/suspense realm, but it will be a lot of fun to parody.

You take five innocent teenage girls who get lost, mix them together with an older woman who just killed her husband for screwing a teenage girl, and what do you get? You can only imagine! Lots of girl on girl action? Could be!

Synopsis:

On their way home from a football game, five high school girls get lost in an area known as "the eyes". An ensuing accident with a parked SUV in a store parking lot causes the students to panic and flee the scene. A vehicle with one headlight starts to follow them until the driver traps them on a deserted road. The driver thinking that they wrecked her marriage forces the five girls from their vehicle, forces them to strip and urinate on their clothing at gunpoint. After letting them go the driver continues to pursue them throughout the film and performs several violent and sexual acts on them. The girls also discover that in the back of the driver's truck there are dead bodies. They get their however, when they stab the driver multiple times with a screwdriver and light her corpse on fire. They eventually return to the store to find that the driver killed everyone in the store and drove off. The movie ends with the girls driving off into the night, one of them puking and then another girl who is driving tells her not to mess up her mother's car.

The main character from the movie:

Stephanie, Caroline, Jamie, Isabella, and Melanie as the five teenage girls. All age 18 or better. Then there is the crazed driver of the mysterious black SUV who shot her own husband for messing around with a teenage girl behind her back, which the girls find in the back of SUV, along with the body of the girl he was caught with. Though she was never given a name in the movie, let's call her Adeline, just for the sake of giving her a name to make writing about her a wee bit easier. Adeline has also left a trail of dead bodies behind in her wake. Yes, she's armed and dangerous! But all this killing has also made Adeline quite horny. What will she do to the five lost girls when she catches up with them? How will their story end?

What happens first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)