More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Time Alone with Sally ...

First day alone ...

As it turned out my father had a business trip unexpectedly and was to be gone for two days, so it was just me and Sally at home.

I would always watch her walking around the house, very slender with long black hair, oh my gosh she was a knock out, but she was now my new stepmother ... so I would watch her cleaning the house and ask her if she needed any help with her reply being " Oh honey, that's alright, I am fine but maybe sometime you could give me a massage after I get the chance to relax, my legs bother me sometimes along with my aching feet "

.... with me replying very quickly " Of course Sally, I would be very happy to help you feel better in any way... weather it being giving you a foot and leg massage or anything else that you could relax from" as I smiled and slowly turned to head upstairs and retire to my room, I was about half way up the stairs when she told me " oh thank you Kyle, I might just take you up on that massage in a little while, I will come and get you later ... Thank you Kyle for your offer".

Once back in my room I quickly took a picture of Sally and my father and unbuttoned and slid off my shorts ....

Anyone wishing to add anything in any of my stories, please feel free to do so, it is always much nicer to collaborate in writing than just going it alone !

Should I wait or go find Sally in an hour ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)