More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by malakaison malakaison

Should I wait or go find Sally in an hour ?

Go find Sally

I started to jerk off, while thinking on my step mom. Man, my dad was a fortunate guy to find a woman like that. The idea of massaging her long slender legs was making me really hot. I started pumping my cock up and down with my right hand faster and faster while imagining her soft lips surrounding my cock. The mental image of her tongue playing with the tip while she fondles my balls with her eyes fixed in mi face. I moaned her name while I started cumming all over my chest.

Cleaning myself with 100% unflushable wipe I left my room and to the living room where laying on the sofa. “Hey Kyle, were you serious about the massage?” She asked.

I nodded “Of course Sally, I’m a man of my word”. She smiled at me warmly and said with light giggle. “Ow, you are a lovable knight taking care of your stepmom. Come here honey.” She sat on the sofa with her leg raised at me. I kneeled in front of her and she grabbed a small bottle of oil from a side table. “Use this, please” she asked while wriggling her cute toes.

I caressed her leg before spreading a small amount of oil in my hands and started to massage her legs with her foot leaning on my chest.

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)