More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Should I wait or go find Sally in an hour ?

Answering Sally's Call

I didn't even realize it but as I was looking at Sally in their marriage picture, I had been stroking my hard cock to the idea that she would someday be with me as she was with my father someday .... I was just about to cum very heavily all over her marriage picture when I heard Sally calling my name from downstairs.

I quickly tucked my swollen cock back in my shorts and headed back downstairs, as I turned the corner to the family room, I saw Sally laying on the sofa, spread out the entire length of it, her feet dangling off the side of the last cushion ...... " Would you like that foot massage now Sally ? '"

"Oh yes please honey, I finished the cleaning and I thought if you still wanted to give me one I would love it " ... " Of course Sally, I told you before it would be my pleasure anytime you wanted it " ...Smiling brightly I dropped down to my knees and lifted her right foot and brought up my left leg so I could place her beautiful smooth foot on my knee, as I began to massage the soft pad under her toes first, as soon as I started Sally let out soft moans and told me that it felt heavenly, I leaned down and licked her toes as she was softly moaning.

I never stopped moving my fingers on every part of her soft smooth foot, yet I continued licking her small toes, it wasn't until I actually started sucking her toes that she gasped and opened her eyes, the first few seconds were that of shock on Sallys face but then soon after she relaxed again and watched me sucking each and every toe. Sally was quite content watching me lick and suck on her entire foot.

Then I stopped and she picked up her head as if to question why I had stopped until she saw I was mearly switching to her other foot and gave her the same treatment from the beginning to end, but as I was almost finished with her left foot, in between licking her sole and sucking on her toes, Sally raised her right foot, scooting it back against herself and letting her leg fall slightly open.... as I continued sucking her last toe, I glanced up at her leaning leg and followed it up and back to her thigh to the junction where her leg began ......... I almost had cum in my shorts when I looked more closely at her bunched up short shorts and saw that she had taken off her panties before she had called me down and where I was looking was the sexiest smoothest hairless set of balls falling out of her shorts, I gasped then and this time I did cum ..... hard..... in my shorts, I was about to move from sucking her toes to sucking on her smooth balls when she pulled her left foot away from my mouth and sat up saying " Oh Thank you honey, you took all my stress away ..... I could just kiss you" as she stood up and began walking away, before she turned the corner from the family room she stopped and looked back at me saying " maybe you can do that for me again sometime ? "

I was lost in lust for her and from what I saw..... I simply answered back " anytime you want Sally ... ANYTIME "

When does she ask again ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)