More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

How do you greet your blind date?

First check her out with the door's digital peephole.

Being next to your digital intercom you click on the front door peephole function to check out your date.

“Damn.” You stammer as you get your first. Having mentally braced for the worse you instead gaze at the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.

Easily 5'7” she wears a pale gold necklace with a stylized cat's head broach of an Egyptian Art Deco design with onyx eyes. Her stylish sleeveless dress is blended with black and white Victorian lace. Black mesh covers her ample cleavage teasingly daring any onlooker to try to make out the seductive curves partially hidden beneath. Though tastefully cut the conservative fabric cannot conceal the toned yet voluptuous figure that would make any triathlete or porn star jealous. The colors and design of the dress accentuates her flawless tanned porcelain skin which is pleasantly contrasted by fully scarlet lips, short raven hair and striking emerald eyes.

Starring at her for a few seconds, especially at that provocative meshing, you realize you are being rude letting her wait.

Do you now answer the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)