More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by porneia porneia

Do you now answer the door?

Text Dr. Rorbeck about her name and then open the door.

Though thrilled that your blind date looks like a Playmate of the Decade you're still troubled that not everything is adding up. You're somewhat sure that Dr. Rorbeck said her name was Mary Novak and not Kyle. That is a strange mistake for your boss to make and being a pediatric surgeon you've developed a pretty good memory for names.

Grabbing your cell out of your pocket you fire off a quick text to Rorbeck: “whats my dates name ty”. Sliding your phone back into your pocket you take a quick breath and open the door.

Even with your suspicions the sight of this raven haired beauty in the flesh is breath taking. She gives you a striking smile that simultaneously weakens your knees and hardens your manhood.

“Dr. Anderson?” Her voice is rich, strong, yet very feminine.

“Yes.” You nod. “Miss Novak?”

The tip of her left eyebrow raises a bit. “No.” Her graze doesn't break eye contact. “My name is Selina Kyle, I thought you were my date for this evening. Is there something wrong?”

How do you reply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)