More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by noodles22 noodles22

...

First assignment

A couple of weeks later, despite the many protests from both Nova and most of Garro's citizens (And the failed attempt orchestrated by Orok's brother), the peculiar new ambassador finally receives his first assignment from the unfazed circle of elders... A diplomatic visit to the capital city of Malena, the land dominated by humans, with the objective of discussing the trade of raw materials, the protection of borders, the reaffirmation of support in case of an incoming war, blah blah blah. Orok obviously simply pretended to pay attention while his elf frenetically had to write everything down.

The orc is now wearing a fancy dark-purple vest with a little golden pin clasped on it, a lighter simple shirt below, dress pants, and black, expensive leather shoes.

"You look so hot in that!" Orok casually says, slapping Nova's ass as they walk towards the fancy enclosed carriage that would drive them towards Malena. The elf lets out a little yelp, bouncing on place with an embarrassed frown as the smack connects with her bubbly butt.

Nova's new uniform consists of a white dress shirt, a buttoned-up purplish-blue coat, and a tight medium pencil skirt of the same color. A dark pantyhose covers her skinny legs as she stands on top of a pair of black medium ankle-wrap heels. Her glasses and choker remain on their proper spot.

The girl sighs, crossing her arms as she looks back at the towering orc. "...At least you picked something decent for me to wear."

"Gahaha, of course! My assistant should look cute yet professional at all times!"

"Assistant. Ugh." Nova annoyedly rolls her eyes and clicks her tongue. "I'll be the one doing all the work!" She makes a small pause, pondering on her own words. "...But, I guess that's better than letting you do it, though... Maybe this won't end up being a total catastrophe after all..."

"See? I knew a huge nerd like you would end up looking forward to this! Gahahaha."

"STOP CALLING ME A NERD, FAT BALD IDIOT!" Nova suddenly explodes in anger, clenching her hands and stomping one of her high heels against the ground. "I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES THAT I DON'T LIKE IT!"

"Gahahahaha! Stop being such a nerd, then. You are so fun to bully, !" Orok keeps mocking the elf.

Nova lets out a shriek of rage, rapidly pouncing toward the orc with wide swings of her tiny fists. Orok simply places his huge hand on top of her head and comically prevents her from moving further toward him, her punches fruitlessly flailing at the air. The orc keeps smugly laughing, frustrating Nova even further.

"Hey! Are you two going to get in or not?!" The impatient orcish driver of the carriage loudly yells at the foolish duo from up his driver's seat, one hand gripping the horse reins and another holding the smoking pipe dangling from his mouth.

"Oh, sure thing!" Orok answers, grabbing the furious elf and easily holding her on top of his broad shoulder, walking towards the vehicle. The humiliated Nova angrily kicks her legs up and down, having to hold her glasses in place with her hands to prevent them from falling down from her face.

The orc ambassador tosses the elf inside the carriage, sits next to her, and quickly closes the door.

...

"Gluck gluck gluck ghhhlk-mmphf!" Noisily squelches Nova's throat around Orok gigantic cock, meaty bulge lewdly protruding on her neck every time he pushes her head all the way down.

Orok sits back with the elf lying over her stomach next to him, her upper body resting on top of his lap, tight skirt pulled up over her small pantyhose-covered round ass for the orc's visual delight. One of his strong hands roughly holds her silver hair in a ponytail while the other spanks and gropes her soft butt, assflesh sinking under his palm.

The nasty wet noises go on and on. "Shhhlllrkkk gluh glaahgh!" Booms between the orc's legs as he makes Nova's head frenetically bob up and down, treating her throat like it was nothing more than a filthy disposable onahole for him to fuck... The driver of the carriage certainly doesn't seem too happy to be hearing all of that happening in his vehicle, taking occasional breaks from directing his horses to tiredly rub his forehead in despair...

The elf claws at one of the orc's legs, eyes wide open and watery, foamy spit waterfalling across her chin and snot running down her cute button nose, yet she excels at forcefully taking every inch of the orc's fuckmeat inside her throat, the many years spent as his had completely erased any trace of her gag reflex...

Orok then suddenly pushes her head all the way down and holds her tightly against his groin, keeping his shaft deeply buried inside her oral tunnel. Her nose squished against his musky pubes, getting a hearty sniff of the orc's potent, manly odor with every struggle for air. "Gack guuuhsslrrkkk!"

"Oh-hoh. That's it, good girl! Now you continue." The orc grunts, letting go of his 's silver hair to relaxedly rest his arms on the backrest of the wide seat. The collared elf has no other option but to obey her master and continue the messy deepthroat, plump kissable pair of lips skillfully making the drool-coated green shaft fully disappear again and again.

Nova repeatedly fucks her own throat on the orc cock, trying to get him to cum as fast as possible and be able to end the terrible tortuous experience... the same terrible tortuous experience that was making the spot between her loins warm up... softly humping her hips back and forth in sync with the bobbing of her head as she pleasures her master and gets mind-numbing whiffs of his scent. "Gluck gluck gluck ghhhhmmmmmhhh?!"

She gurgles in surprise as her head is roughly pushed down once more, and the giant orc empties his balls into her throat. Breeding her mouth, shooting load after load of warm, thick cum for what seems like hours. Nova's eyes roll back as she chokes, her body going limp as her master fills her stomach with seed... Orok holds her down for another pair of minutes before finally letting go, the shaky elf gasping for air and trying to sit upright, loudly coughing as she fixes her blue pencil skirt, hiding her drenched panties.

"Good job, I really needed that." The orc laughs, pulling his pants up and buckling his belt. Nova, with her frowning face covered in a cocktail of fluids, eyes red and puffy, and neat hair completely disheveled, angrily punches him in the arm as hard as she can. "Gahaha, ouch!"

The elf tries to make herself presentable again, wiping her face clean, combing down her hair, adjusting her glasses, coldly crossing her arms, and looking outside the window of the carriage's cabin to avoid visual contact with her master. The part that makes her the most furious about this... is probably the shameful arousal on her nethers that wasn't properly calmed down...

Five years of uninterrupted cohabitation means that the orc master knows his like the palm of his hand. And he knows exactly what she needs at the moment. "Hey, open your legs." He orders.

Without making a single sound, continuing to look outside the window and trying to hide the growing redness of her cheeks in her stone-faced expression, Nova slowly parts her legs over her seat. The orc then immediately shoves his hand between them and firmly rubs his fingers against her puffy, wet cunt. The elf lets out a high-pitched moan of pleasure, closing her eyes and letting her master easily drive her to yet another forceful orgasm...

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)