More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jerrywhat50 Jerrywhat50

What's next?

First adult make a wish

“So as you know this is the first make a wish for people over 21 and Bills the first” the man asks

“Yes and I’m flattered I’m the first” she responds

Courtney follows the man to a small room with a table, 2 chairs and a bed. She seems confused by the bed but sits down in one of the chairs.

2 minutes later a 23 year old boy walks in, he looks perfectly normal. Bill sits down in the chair opposite her.

“Nice to meet you” Courtney says putting her hand out for a shake.

Bill looks at her but doesn’t go to shake she lowers her hand. Courtney tracks his eyes and realises he’s staring at her breasts, any other day she would stop him but she knows his not very well.

“I’m so happy your wish was to meet me” she says trying to maintain and smile.

“Meet?” The Bill repeats then looks up at the man who led her in. He puts a finger to his lips as if to tell Bill the Shut up.

“Erm yes meet, I’m a big fan of smosh” Bill says still not making eye contact.

“It’s nice to hear, iv been eager to meet with you and I have a surprise if you djskskisosodbdnsns...”

Courtney feels a wet tissue cover her mouth, she immediately begins to feel tired. “Cvvhjjhcchjbnkk” Courtney yells, she begins to struggle to try and herself loose. Suddenly a hand cups her left tit and begins to grope. As she loses continuous she looks a Bill for help.

“My wish isn’t to meet you I want to own you” he says smiling.

She shakes her head back and forth and she passes out.

*******

Courtney opens her eyes lying down to see a bright light. She blinks then goes to rub her eyes but she can’t move her hands. She yawns but there’s something in her mouth.

All at once she realises she’s tied to a bed, ballgag in mouth. She looks down and begins to struggle when she realises she’s completely naked.

She gets more scared when she hears foot steps. Bill walks in with his trousers down and his erect dick aiming at her. She lets out a muffled scream and shakes her head back and forth as be climbs upon her.

“My little fuck monkeys awake” he says as he begins to play with her Perky tits.

He leans down, slobbering her neck with dribble and says “your mine now slut”. She feels terrified as he grabs her hip and slots in his erect dick into her shaven pussy.

What to do with his new toy

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)