More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nastyslut44 Nastyslut44

What's next?

First Encounter

You wake up in the morning after a good nights rest to feel something wet on your face you look to see some spit on your face you must have drooled so you get up and head into the bathroom to clean yourself up afterwards you walk downstairs to find your husband sitting at the table reading while you look in the living room to see two women sitting there watching tv you recognize them as your friends Diamond and Kira.

You were going to walk over but your husband signaled you over to him so you walk over, to see what he needs now you stand in front of him asking what he needs as he looks into your eyes for a second before everything goes black then it comes right back to you that you should probably leave diamond and Kira alone for now as they are just minding there own business just like Natalie who is minding there business right now so you should leave and get ready for work.

You made your way into the room, and after grabbing your clothes when you saw Piper walking out of the bathroom she shared with your husband before looking at you and walking up and grabbing the clothes out of your hand, and pushing you down to the floor before siting on the bed and putting her feet out.

Piper: Worship my feet bitch.

Anna: Yes Mistress it would be my honor.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)