More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nastyslut44 Nastyslut44

What's next?

Living Life

You crawl towards Mistress Piper, and begin to worship her feet as you do this you look up to see your Mistress to see a look of content on her face as she look at you then the door to the bedroom opens and in steps Kira who looks at the scene in front of her with jealousy in her eyes before saying what she needs to say.

Kira: Piper he needs you downstairs.

Piper: Really alright bye slut.

Piper walks out of the room as Kira makes her way over to you then once you look up at her everything goes black then it comes back, and you realize your with your girlfriend who you love, and worship so you watch as Kira goes and lays on the bed while putting her feet into the air to entice you with.

Please log in to view the image

Kira: Come here honey worship my feet like you always do.

You crawl over to where Kira is and began lick, and suck on her toes, and foot all together while she lays there looking amazing as always while you worshiped her feet you looked up from where you were to see her masturbating while her eyes were closed you couldn't help, but look.

Please log in to view the image

Kira: That's enough for now love go ahead, and head to Diamond so she can be worshiped as well.

You look up at Kira before nodding, and beginning to crawl towards the living room where you find Diamond sitting on the couch watching a performance by Natalie.

Please log in to view the image

Diamond: There you are Anna come worship me slut.

Please log in to view the image

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)