More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What story interests you?

First Defeat

It was the day. Clara looked at her teammates, and she saw the same team that had won the competition last three years in a row. They had pranked the boys in so many ways in those three victories. And this would be their greatest yet. Despite the fact they had jobs now, they still trained a lot for the game, as they had in school. Talking amongst themselves, they had agreed that since they were adults now, they should do something bigger to them.

The football game was about to start. Clara was in position, as a center forward. To her right and left were Ana and Sella, and behind her was Tanya. In the middle of the field were Sierra, Lily and Lucy, and as defense, they had Willow, Eden and Zoe. Their goalkeeper was Ellie. They had played together for a long time, and Clara was convinced the boys didn't stand a chance.

The game was in full swing, although neither team had even managed to get a shot. Then, Clara saw an opening. Her blonde hair flying behind her, she rushed to it. Sierra saw what she was doing, and kicked the ball at her. At the perfect position, she pulled off her typical kick. It had never missed, and it had never been stopped by the goalie. So Clara was understandably shocked when she saw the ball in the goalie's hand, as he sent it back to the middle.

What happened next made Clara think she was dreaming. The boys managed to elude Lily and Lucy, then made it to the goal seemingly without trouble, despite the girls’ attempt to stop them, and managed to sneak the ball in to the right of Ellie. It was actually the first time in the four years they had played the boys had managed to score a goal.

The shock of this clearly rubbed off in the girls, Clara noted, as they were all playing sub-par. The girls did manage to get the initiative again later in the match, but it took numerous tries to score, and they left their defenses weak because of their aggressive tactics. It was because of this the game ended in a 2-1 in favor of the boys. Defeated, the girls went to meet the boys in the middle of the field, to hear what their penalty would be.

"So, we won", said the leader of the boys, Adam, with a smile painted across his face. The defeat meant the girls had to do anything the boys told them for the rest of the day, and all of tomorrow. This only irritated Clara.

"Quit rubbing it in our faces and just tell us what we have to do already", she said, clearly in a sour mood.

"Alright, alright. First things first. You all must strip naked here and let us see you", he said in a happy tone as the girls were shocked by the penalty. However, they offered no qualms as they began to take off their shoes and shirts. They had made the boys show them their dicks last year, after all.

Soon the 11 girls were completely naked, and the boys were clearly checking them out. Clara had the largest breasts out of any of them, a fact that was obvious just from looking.

"Done. Can we put our clothes back on now?", she asked, clearly exasperated. In truth, Clara was a really sore loser, and didn't expect this would ever happen.

"Done, Clara?”, last year you used the two days to their maximum. Time we do the same", Adam told her before telling them what they had to do next.

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)