More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by showmetits showmetits

What's next?

First Contact (Quena's Pov)

You were excited, you had finally found another of what you must be. Whatever that was. You thought it may have been inapropiate, but you couldn't help but think about sex with another of your kind.

It had been a weeks since the last time that you had enough privacy and time to masterbate.

So, nervously you begin to speak; " I know that all of this is sudden but... Do you... Want to see if we are... Maybe compatible". You fail to restrain yourself as you grind yourself into him a little as he quivers a little a says; " let me get the ship into an orbit first". You try not to give it all away as you climb down off of him to let him do as he said.

After jumping the ship out of supercruise at a random gas giant planet, he then gest up out of the chair to stand up. He seems to be alarmed as he looks down at the only thing that you could look at, his raging hard cock poking through his pants.

You close in to unzip and free his incredibly hard cock which comes flying out on it's own. You stare at it impressed by it's hardness. But remebering you had a cock of your own, you were familiar with and was confident that yours was bigger.

You stand back up and uzip your suit further to releases your cock it's own prison, as you then give a few light strokes to present it to him.

You wiggled out of your suit, as You noticed he was staring at your cock in confusion. You figured it had to do with him also having a cock being unsure about eachothers genders, which you too had begun to wonder.

you then begin to get concerned and thinking that he may not want to have sex with you, you ask; " is something wrong?" He looks at you and says; " I'm not sure. This could be normal for whatever I am but I'm not sure how this would work."

You assume considering your bodies and your own anatomy that you were female. But you both had cocks and you had figured that, if you had explained it to him, he would want to be on top, which would be fine for another day. However, you wanted release from your cock. So, you had developed a plan.

You started by saying; "How about we go to my room where it's a little bit more comfortable." You then grab him by the dick and pull him behind you. He doesn't fight it and just goes with you, as you eventually get to your room.

you let go of his dick, as you then aproach and climb onto your bed. You sit up on the bed leaning back with your cock pushed out from you, as you try to make it stand erect as possible.

you gesture him over and say;" come sit like me and we'll compare our cocks".

He aproaches and gets on the bed with you, trying to sit in a similar way to how you are. In response you scoot up closer to him until you able to touch your light blue cock to his Color one and just as you thought. Yours was bigger than his.

You say in response;" mine is... Bigger... I guess that means... I'm supposed to be the dominant one" with a hint of arousal, as you think your plan will work. You then ask; " you have a hole... don't you".

He sounds a little embarrassed and says; "yes".

He seems to think to himself for a moment before saying; "do you have any... Uhh... Do you have any lube?". You replied with; "no, I guess we'll have to improvise. Turn around for me."

You're surprised that he just willingly accepts being bottom as he gets on all four turning his butt to you.

You get into position as you then start handling his Shaped butt, as you then spread his cheeks. You try to aim as you spit on his hole. you then start to rub your spit on his hole, eventually spitting again and sticking a finger in getting the spit inside.

you get him thoroughly wet with spit just before pulling out and pressing the head of your cock on his hole.

You begin pressing further on his hole and you begin hearing him groaning in pain and as he is strained to say;" I don't think... I... Was ready... Can you please quit". You panic a little bit and respond with; " hold on... I... Almost got the head in". With this you just the head in.

You just sit there not moving some what out of concern. He eventually starts breathing more calmly so you pull the head back out. He immediately touches his hole with his finger as if trying to inspect what you did to him.

He slips his finger into his butt sampling the mixed fluids before moving his hand away. You're not sure if you t should take it as an invitation, but you figure you should finish what you started and stick your cock back in. This time with more ease.

You stretched him open again and started pushing further before pulling back again until half the head was out, then you pushed again and managed to hilt yourself all the way in.

Just two thrusts and you had your hips touching his ass. You both just Sat there for a moment as you felt the warmth of his hole wrapped around your cock.

You then started pulling it back out until deciding to pull all the way out. You spit on his hole again then stuck your dick back in, before finally starting to thrust... Slowly.

Going the full length of your cock. He started to moan. You stopped. Curious, you asked; " so you do like this?". He simply wiggled his Shaped butt at you.

Now feeling confident, you continued your thrusting.

This went on for about another fifteen minutes before you decided to step up your game.

You pulled out and said;" get on your back... Please." He rolled over for you, as you spread his legs apart. You spit on your already wet and shiny cock and jerked it in a little.

You re-enter him and lean into him pressing your tits onto his chest as you try to eye contact with him. You then thrust a little faster his {eye} colored eyes locked with yours.

You start to speed up as you sit up and lean back with your arm supporting you as you fuck as best you can getting a great view of him and your cock reaming his ass. You eventually lean back in to try and pick up more speed.

you're fucking him furiously as you're getting close to cumming. You lean all the way back in with one final hard thrust. You rest your head on his shoulder as you cum inside him the hardest you ever have, as you embrace him and slowly drift into sleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)