More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SexSlave88 SexSlave88

What awaits Aurelia?

First Challenge

Aurelia lights up her torch and starts walking through the seemingly endless corridor of the tomb. At some point she notices drawings on the walls. She stops and takes a closer look at them. A moment later she takes a step back, disgusted. All drawings are of shameless acts of sex.

'Ew,' Aurelia says and continues on. But for some reason the drawings she saw stay in her head and don't want to go away.

Finally, she hears a faint hiss. Aurelia grins. A challenge at last! She gets her sword ready and slowly creeps toward the sound. After a moment she thinks she's getting closer. She turns around a corner and... sees nothing.

'Huh?' Aurelia asks, puzzled.

'Looking for me?' she hears behind her. She turns swiftly and is met with a creature that has a torso of a man (very handsome man with dark long hair and red eyes, but not that Aurelia takes notice, not at all) and the rest of the body of a snake.

'Naga,' Aurelia scoffs and gets ready for a fight. Naga hisses and it sounds like a laugh.

'You think you can take me, human?' he asks. 'You're no match for me, hero.'

'Let's find out, shall we?' Aurelia asks and attacks him without waiting for a response. But somehow naga manages to get out of the way. The hero doesn't fall back, though. She attacks naga again, cutting and slashing. But naga manages to always slither out of the way somehow. Too late Aurelia notices his trap.

She has no idea how it happened, but somehow she finds herself surrounded by the naga's tail. Her body is enveloped by it in a second. Her sword falls on the ground with a clatter.

'Ah!' Aurelia exclaims. She starts to struggle.

'Poor thing,' naga coos in a pleasant voice. 'Defeated by a naga. Thissss musssst feel horrible.'

'It will feel much better after I'm done with you!' Aurelia hisses, trying to break free. Naga chuckles. Aurelia's body is turned and she finds herself face to face with the monster. He grins.

'Why are you sssstruggling?' he asks. 'Doessssn't it feel nicccce to be in my hug?'

Aurelia is about to snap that of course it isn't but makes a mistake of looking into naga's eyes. She freezes. She can't look away. He has such a pretty eyes... And they seem to swirl... What was she doing?

'I... that is...' she tries to say and blinks, trying to concentrate. 'Stop it...'

'You mean this?' naga asks, amused, and moves the end of his tail. Aurelia gasps when she feels it teasing her clit and pussy. It moves back and forth... back and forth... back and forth...

'Ugh... stop...' Aurelia moans. Her eyes are still locked on naga's eyes.

'Do you truly want me to?' naga asks. 'Doesn't it feel good? Stop fighting. You've been fighting for so long... You deserve rest... You want to feel good, don't you? I can give you that. Just stop struggling.'

Aurelia doesn't even notice when naga's hands move to her chest. They free her breasts and start playing with them. Aurelia moans. She has troubles with thinking.

'I... I'm not... stop... I...' she says. Naga grins.

'Well, pet?' he asks. 'What is it going to be?'

Does Aurelia fight back... or give in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)