More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JoshNeeson_007 JoshNeeson_007

How does the Princess of Alderaan become naked?

First, let us go back to 1976...

It is 1976, and Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Peter Mayhew, and Harrison Ford are in the midst of filming what will soon become one of their biggest successes in their career: the very first Star Wars film. The cast and crew are at Pinewood studios in England, filming the scenes of the Star rescue and escape. Carrie Fisher is dressed in the soon to be iconic white dress of Princess Leia, with nothing else but gaffer tape underneath that dress.

Months ago, back when Carrie had first gotten the role, up and coming Director George Lucas had told Carrie that there “is no underwear in space”, something Carrie Fisher agreed with. So, instead of wearing underwear Carrie has worn only gaffer tape under the white dress to hold her breasts together.

The cast and crew learned that fact very quickly, with it soon becoming a inside joke among them all. Today, inbetween takes, Carrie laughs along with the others as they continue to make jokes. Despite what you might think, Carrie quite enjoys the jokes and with her she carries a good sense of humor. After the laughter dies down, Carrie speaks up. “Well” she says, getting everyone’s attention, At the end of the day we should have an auction with the crew—whoever wins gets to rip the gaffer tape off my breasts.”

The young actress was only joking, but everyone instantly got excited about the idea. “You would do that?” Mark Hamill, the star of the film and Luke Skywalker actor, asks, eyes wide. Carrie chuckles, “I just said I would didn’t I?” she says with an amused and goofy grin on her face as she looks over at her friend and costar.

How do the cast and crew react to Carrie’s suggestion?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)