More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Aelinna Aelinna

Who's fighting first?

Fiora vs Qiyana

Qiyana felt out of her element the moment she materialized into the fountain to mark the match's beginning. For starters, she was picked to go top lane, and while she the concept wasn't completely foreign to her, it was still somewhat rare. More pressing, however, was the five and a half inch cock she felt between her legs that had definitely not been there before. It was painfully hard, and she tried her best to hide it from her other teammates (though she was certain Caitlyn noticed). Even still, as the seconds ticked by, she was left with no other option than to head to top lane and face her opponent, stiff member or not.

Her challenger, Fiora, had beaten her to the lane. As Qiyana strolled by her turret, she spied the Demacian on the far end of the lane, her form completely bare as her clothing and armor had been stripped off (presumably at her own behest) and discarded into a neat pile by her own tower. What remained was the Fencer's pale, toned body, all of the athleticism of her training showing itself in the gentle curve of her muscles, and yet, she still had incredibly enticing assets. Her breasts were medium sized, but perky and inviting nonetheless. Her thighs were large and thick, a symptom of her fighting-style being so reliant on lower body strength and flexibility. And between those soft white thighs laid a similar device to Qiyana's recent addition. The Duelist had a solid, pale cock that dangled invitingly in the wind. It was only about 4 inches in length, but it was completely soft and therefore difficult to judge.

Qiyana couldn't properly explain why, but something came over her at the sight of Fiora naked, cock and all. She felt a natural impulse deep in psyche that had only one directive: fuck the ever-loving hell out of the Demacian noble until she was nothing more than a filthy cockslave. She wanted to leave such an imprint on the woman that she'd never settle for anything or anyone other than her own Ixtali member. Qiyana began ripping her own clothes off, her eyes locked in a fierce stare with Fiora's as she revealed inch after inch of her own brown skin, a stark contrast to Fiora's pale form.

She walked forward, completely naked with an erect cock, as Fiora did the same, her own member beginning to harden. As they both neared each other, it was clear that this could only end in one way: one woman was going to become the other's bitch.

How do they fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)