More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OverwatchDva OverwatchDva

Now what will you do?

Find the Other Two

Now with some clothes and these two dealt with, you can turn your attention on the other two members of their party. "They said they were heading by the river," You think to yourself, "But what do I do when I get there?" You take a second to look at the spells in Krin's... or rather, your new spell book. From your quick glance over, it seems that the book was filled with control magic. Spells such as Lesser Paralysis or Blindness/Deafness were highlighted in the book but it had a few combat spells like Lightning Bolt.

After formulating a plan, you make your way to the nearby river. Just as the girls had said, there they were. The older of the two, a woman in leather armor and a hood, rested against a tree with her eyes closed. She had short red hair and pale skin with freckles dotting her face. She had two daggers stuck in the ground on both sides of her as she rested. The other girl was filling her water flask. Her brown hair reached all they way down her back. She had on a tunic and a chain shirt with the symbol of a sun on the back. If you had to guess, she was some kind of religious person and the other person was a rogue.

You carefully crept up on the rogue. As soon as you got within range, you said the incantation for the Lesser Paralysis spell as softly as you could before casting it. A casting ring appeared in front of you as the spell took effect. The girl by the river had yet to notice as you crept up behind the rogue. You took the rope from your pack and began to tie her up, making sure to gag her mouth, legs, arms, and hands.

"Hey!" The girl by the river called out to you. "What are you doing?!"

You grabbed one of the daggers and pointed it at your captive. "I'll do it!" You threatened. The girl stopped in her tracks.

"What do you want?"

The first thing that crosses your mind is having them hand over their supplies and weapons so that you can get out of this forest alive. Then a thought crosses your mind. Why not a little bit of ? You smirked deviously as you settled on the idea.

"A little fun," You say. The girl, though young, is not naïve. She walks towards you until she is five feet away. You raise the sword closer to your captive's throat so that the girl continues. She undresses and tosses anything on her to the side. Yu smile at the naked girl in front of you. Her outfit was hiding her womanly charms; large breasts, pink nipples, and slightly plum yet curved body.

Without saying anything the girl sighs and bends down in front of you. She unbuckles your belt and drops your pants. "I wonder if she notices these were her compatriots clothes," You think. The girl hesitates for a moment before she puts her tongue between your thighs. Her soft tongue licks the outside of your vagina before she slips in a finger. You moan softly as the girl's tongue reaches inside you. "You've done this before," You comment with a chuckle, "Was it with the girl behind me?" The girl seems to ignore you as she spreads your pussy and keeps licking. You grab a hand full of her hair with your free hand to push her head closer. If the girl did not approve of what was happening to her or what she was doing, she definitely had a funny way of showing it.

As you pushed her head deeper between your legs, the girl grabbed both of your hips. You closed your eyes and let the feeling wash over you. The girls tongue circled your clit making you let out a not so shameful moan. You felt yourself slide onto her tongue and deeper into her mouth, eventually finding her throat and--

Your eyes snapped open as you felt out of this ecstatic trance. Below you, connecting your body to the the girl's mouth was what looked to be a long, shimmering black phallus. But the way it moved was unlike any cock you ever seen. It squirmed and moved side to side like a snake. The girl tried to push you away but you dropped the sword and put both hands on her head, keeping her in place and pushing this new piece of you deeper into her. And pushing again, and again.

As you thrust, the girl's throat gets tighter and she closes her mouth. Your movement gets faster as your regard for her fades and she becomes just a cock-sleeve for you. A burning sensation begins to rise in your body and with a final thrust that brings the girl's head back against your body, you release what you can only guess is semen down her throat. With a exhale of relief, you pull your member out.

"Well, that was quite ni--" You are interrupted as you see movement out of your peripheral and just barely evade a knife being thrown at you.

Who was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)