More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fifal fifal

What should Maia do?

Find the Headmaster's Assistant

When she left the Guildmaster's office {Day} days ago, she had said to meet with her assistant. Maia wasn't sure how it had slipped her mind for this long. Trying to think back causes a bit of pain in her mind, discouraging her from digging deeper..

Maia made the walk through the hallways of the Guildhall, finding her way back to the Guildmaster's office; she felt and odd mid of foreign and familiar.

Near the office of Master {if MV School == true}Marikis{elseif Nova School == true}Dujani{elseif Dyn School == true}Soki{else}{endif} there was a smaller, more obtrusive office for the Master's Assistant.

Maia heads inside, feeling a bit more comfortable now that the Headmaster's office is out of sight.

"Excuse me Miss" a voice pleads from her side, "I'm Master {if MV School == true}Marikis{elseif Nova School == true}Dujani{elseif Dyn School == true}Soki{else}{endif}'s assistant. Can I help you in some way?"

The girl behind the desk was remarkably average. Not tall or short, athletic, fat, or scrawny. Her face wasn't stunning, but it had a sort of... averageness and comfortably to it that Maia found strangely appealing. Something about this timid girl behind the desk excited Maia, something she didn't fully understand yet.


The assistant sat back down at her desk, having done exactly what she was asked by the Headmaster. Having finally met Maia, she started to understand why everybody around the hall was talking about her. The experienced wielders probably saw her as a prodigy ready to me mentored and molded, while others probably were too busy staring at her body.

Maia walked back to her room, head full of all sorts of useful information about the guild.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)