More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kain456 Kain456

How should you go find a target?

Find a bulletin board

You decide that one possible way to find someone is to find someone looking to hook up via an ad. You head to the center building on campus, getting multiple stares as you do so. Right now, you're in disguise, trying not to draw too much attention. You're currently disguised as a red-head with long curls running down your back, almost to your waist. You have bright blue eyes, something you enjoy because of how piercing they are; it's easy to get lost in them, even when you saw them yourself for the first time. You're wearing a tight white tanktop, which barely hides your lacy red bra. You're wearing a short denim skirt, a small chain looped around and hooked up back to itself, making a distinctive "clink" as you walk. It looks positively stunning, even around a campus where most people are generally pretty sexual to begin with.

You soon find the board though, and look through it. You find all sorts of ads for all sorts of things; people trying to sell off their things as they move out, services, tutoring... nothing that really looks that exciting. You sigh, getting a little discouraged at the failiure of this idea. You look to the side, seeing a group of personal lockers, wondering what they're for. You suppose you could wait for the next person to show up, and try and pick them up then... but part of you continues to draw you back to the board in front of you. Surely there's something in there! Maybe you should just look under the top ads, and see if there's something a little more exciting...

What should you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)