More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Caelum83 Caelum83

What will be happening upstairs?

Finally some normal behavior?

. Taking the elevator to where your office is, your jaw drops to the ground as the doors opens. Every woman on the floor is butt naked. What happened after you fell asleep on the couch this morning? Is this still a dream? You pinch yourself, but it still hurts. Kimberly, the petite platina blonde at her desk near the entrance smiles friendly as you walk past. Tina, the longlegged, longhaired brunette turns to you, showing her nice cups Cs and her trimmed pubes. “Hey, John” she says as you walk past, while you can’t help but stare at your co-worker’s genitals.

Linda, the redhead with the dreads sits on her desk talking to Will from downstairs. At least, you think that at first, but then you see his fingers are flicking in and out her slushing pussy at high speeds, while she is breathing fast, while urging him to keep at it. Right as you walk past her, her eyes turn to you and she wants to greet you. “HiiiiIIIIII-FUUUUUCK!!” she screams as she cums. You stop in your thread, enthralled by your naked colleague squirting over her own desk as you see her cunt spasm. While still cumming, she yells “O, crap, the documents I have to deliver to Robbert later today.” as she sprays her fluids over some papers she was sitting on and she jumps off her desk with Will’s help, now spraying the floor on wobbly legs.

With a semi erect dick, you walk towards your boss’ office and see Nisha, his assistant, sitting behind her desk. Her dark skin, her big tits with dark areolas, they don’t help with losing your hardon. “H-h-hey, Nisha, heard Robbert was looking for me.” you say to her as the image of you sucking her breasts pops into you head. “Ah, John, yeah, I’ll tell him you are here.”. She clicks on the messaging machine and says “Robbert, John is her to see you.”. A male voice replied “Ah, great, send him in and join him, please.”. Nisha stands up and walks to the door of Robbert’s office, giving you a great look at the girl’s round and delicious behind. “This way please.” she beckons to you, showing you in. Then she follows closely behind and closed the door behind her.

A greying, bearded man in his 50s stood up from behind his desk and said “Hey John, glad you are here. Come, come, take a seat! I want to discuss something with you.”. As you walk up to the desk and take a seat in one of the chairs in front of Robbert’s desk, Nisha walks around the desk while Robbert undoes his pants and then pulls them and his underpants down, letting his fat, hard cock fall free. Nisha smiles at him as she steps between him and his desk, then turns to you and leans down on her elbows. Robbert grabs his dick and shoves it inside his waiting secretary, making her moan, as he starts talking. “John, I wanted to talk about a little side project I got running.”. He grabs her hips and starts pounding inside her, her eyes squinting with every push he makes while she looks straight at you.

Your cock now really tries to break through your pants as you look back into her sexface and hear little moans escape her mouth, her breasts swaying under her body. Robbert continues “I got a contract running to write some articles for Sony’s newest televisions and I would like to hear your professional opinion about the layout.”. While he keeps fucking his assistant, he bends over to the right and grabs some papers, then bends over his assistant and displays them in front of her, turned towards you. You shake your head to try and clear it a bit and lean forward to take a look. As your eyes look over the designs, Nisha is practically moaning in your ear. After looking at the designs a bit, you slowly turn your head a bit upwards and see Nisha’s tits swinging only 20 centimeters away from your head. Suddenly you hear Nisha whisper “Touch them.”. You freeze and your eyes open wide. Then you hear her voice again “Touch them. He won’t mind. I’m his secretary, not his property. Come on, touch them.”. Slowly your hand slides under her body and cup one of the swaying udders. “Mmmmm, yeaaaah, that’s it. Give them a good squeeze. Play with my nipple.” she purrs in your ear and licks her lip.

Suddenly it gets to be too much for you and you stand up. “This one, Robbert.” you point to a random one and forcing yourself to walk away as casual as you can as your hardon allows. Ah, uhhm, ok. Are you sure?” Robbert stammers. You yell with a light high pitch in your voice “100 percent, boss.”, then open the door and walk out of the room. Robbert pulls his shoulders up and says to his assistant “Maybe stressed a bit.” making Nisha giggle.

Must. Find. Quiet. Space.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)