More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Circuitboard Circuitboard

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

Final Fantasy XIV

To be considerate all ages have been moved to 18, and no Lalafells will be used in the makings of this thread. Yes, even the male ones. After this, you guys are free to either continue this thread or make your own I just wanted this here. As to the rules that have been made within Revenant's toll and The Rising Stones.

  1. All Females are obliged to have sex with males within Revenant Tool it has been this way from the founding of this quaint adventurer's town. Although females can decline if they don't want to or are saving themselves for something else but they are obligated.
  2. Females and Males within the Rising Stones while not required but are encouraged, while partners are having sex, are allowed one touch to either during, start, or after sex.

"Come on already fuck me like the slut I am!" A female voice sounded out in eagerness for what she was about to do, but not overly worried as this was custom in Revenant's Toll, in the Rising Stones of all places where her companions were either content to watch what was about to happen or were just passing by only offering a touch of her skin which was also customary within the stones specifically when two people were about to have sex.

A blue-skin Roegadyn male, and a dark-skin female Miqo'te. The Roegadyn male wore nothing saved for his earrings while the female Miqo'te wore naught but her undergarments with her light beige panties already slid aside for ease of access for his large dick. The Roegadyn and Miqo'te were at the entrance of the door the Miqo'te herself had her hands at the sides of the arches and was bent with her legs spread over waiting for the HUGE dick Roegadyn to penetrate her wet folds as she had been frustrated and stressed had started to build up once again she started to sway her hips in slow circles feeling the tip of his dick just barely grazing on by as she does so.

Normally she wouldn't be doing this to entice the male, her reputation and body would be enough for the average male to ravage her on sight but she had promised the Warrior of Light that he would be her first one when they had returned to Revenant's Toll and the adventure they had together had gotten quite the rise outta her so much so that her folds were beginning to wet themselves as soon as they entered the town and she couldn't wait another second so when they finally had entered The Rising Stones the Miqo'te couldn't even get past the stairs as she threw everything off on her save her undergarments for appeal.

Elilmhas himself had been waiting for this due to the long days he had in the Ruling Quater but now his hard work was just about to be paid off. As the rest of the scions were pouring inside and either snickering in jest or ignoring it altogether and or passing by going about their days from the thrill they just had.

Thancred was more than pleased to touch the oh so high and mighty Y'shtola as he had been feeling pretty flustered himself lately and will probably take it out on the denizens of Revenant's Toll, as he cupped her breast sucking on a nipple enticing a moan from her pleased for himself he went on to a target picking anything on whoever his eyes land on first. Yda was next to enter and in her boundless energy she had been pestering Papalymo for sex the moment they entered and she like Y'shtola had been feeling stressed as well and like her was saving herself as most women in Revenant's Toll can do, Papalymo himself wasn't having any it of and prompted himself to one of the dark corners of the conclave with a pestering Yda right behind him. The next person to enter was Urianger who took more than an appreciative glance before cupping an ass full of Y'shtola cheeks and kept his pace to one of the tables, the next where the twins Alphinaud and Alisaie Leveilleur who were bickering over something sibling related when Alphinaud remembered an age-old tradition but he was too shy to act on it and Alisaie seeing this had gained a small smirk on the side of her lips before she took her brother's hand and guided it to Y'shtola's breasts squeezing and needing it roughly tugging it downwards earning another moan out of her. This earned a step back from Alphinaud as he took his hand away from her grip and retreated all too fast for her to catch him going into the corridor to over yonder writing up a report.

"Thank you Alisaie that boy is too shy for his own good." Which earned herself a chuckle before she turned back towards the wall bracing herself she felt a harsh slap on her ass before Alisaie replied.

"Ever the stickler my brother is why, since we came here he hasn't even touched a single female, not even F'lhaminn who offered her service to him." She gave a hearty laugh before waving goodbye heading off to the bar to talk to F'lhaminn while she was pre-occupied with Thancred who was trying to earn his way into her bedsheets and as soon as Alisaie set next to him he put his hands on her waist and nothing more than that as he just wanted the comfort of a female besides him or he might just get two females in the bedsheets if he plays his cards right.

"Now with the pleasantries out of the way JAM that huge Roegadyn cock into my dripping wet pussy." She felt Elilmhas put his large meaty hands on her cheeks needing them roughly as she shivered given she had been waiting for this for a while and when she felt the large tip stop just at the tip of the entrance of her pussy going up and down teasing it lightly.

"Gladly." She heard him say and with a rough thrust entered her waiting and wet folds.

Wanton Sex? Or see what else is going on in Revenant's Toll?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)