More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ChloBlo1218 ChloBlo1218

What's next?

Filming her documentary

The day had finally come. Today was the start of filming for Billie Eilish’s upcoming AppleTV+ documentary, ‘The World’s a Little Blurry’. The rising superstar had never done anything like this, and she still wasn’t super comfortable with the idea, but her manager assured her it would do wonders to boost her budding career.

The camera crew would be in her house for the next two years, filming interviews with Billie and her family along with as much candid footage as they could at all hours of the day and night throughout the Eilish household.

The candid shots started innocent enough, the crew often capturing moments between Billie and her family at dinner or watching a movie together, and times when she was in the studio with her brother Finneas working on her next album.

On December 18th, 2019, the day Billie turned 18, she started to notice the filmmakers getting more and more intrusive in her day-to-day life. No matter what she was doing, a cameraman was always nearby to capture the moment. The only reprieve she had was hiding away in the bathroom or her bedroom. These two locations were the only ones off-limits to them, but they managed to work around the issue.

Multiple times already Billie had spotted the crew shamelessly recording her outside of her bedroom window, and on one occasion she was sure someone had snuck into her room and recorded her while she slept.

Billie hated the lack of privacy she had in her own house, much less her own room! This left Billie one option when she wanted to get some alone time: the bathroom.

But even that hideout would soon be spoiled.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)