More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bouruku bouruku

Where do you go?

Field

There is a local field you go to hunt for food so you make your way down into the valley.

Only problem is when you start to approach your favourite area, you notice fencing has been put up. You squeeze through and make your way over the hill.

The sight before you is amazing! The once peaceful valley has turned into a huge festival with music and dancing, using the grass and mud you make your way down toward them, hopefully find someone to have a bit of fun with.

Apart from girls in skirts with no underwear (some really nice looking pussys) nothing much happens as the are dancing to much and you can't get close enough to them.

So you make your way to the backstage are to see if anyone is around, and coming around the corner you find a few targets.

First you see Taylor swift, she's just got off stage after performing and is making her way towards her camper. Her tight virgin ass poking out the bottom of her dress and perky c cups in a tight top.

Ariana Grande is sitting at the side in a tight body suit ready to go up next, her luscious lips and beautiful tight figure.

Next to her Katy Perry is sitting on her phone. She's wearing skin tight leggings that show off her wonderful thighs and a leopard printed Top that is cut very low to show off her large full D Cup breasts.

And last but not least Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus walk past, chatting away as they head off.

So who do you pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)