More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sewdohnihm sewdohnihm

Who (and what) are you?

Fidget Fumble, Futanari Fairy

The sounds of the forest, the calls of birds, bugs and breeze all combined into a symphony of sound. A staccato pierced this ageless orchestra, a gasp caught in the throat of a curious creature, a fairy on the forest floor.

Fidget's eyes opened sharply as she sat up, legs bent inwardly as she was yanked out of her blissful sleep by a most uncomfortable feeling, a sprained ankle.

Quickly rising to a seated position which only brought another pained squeak, she began inspecting the damage.

"What happened?" she asked herself, eyes hastily scanning her surrounds as she soon came to the realisation that she wasn't in fantastical Kansas anymore.

"Where... Where am I?" she whispered, manic thoughts mindlessly meandering from her mouth. Everything about this place was familiar, the sounds, smells and sights, but it was all out of place, nothing was known to her here, she wasn't in her squirrel-fur bed in the hollow of an old oak tree.

Fidget inhaled sharply as she began fluttering her wings, muffling the scream caused by the pain of moving her damaged leg as she flew off the forest floor, her flight was fettered by how fucked her foot was.

"Something must have happened, I need to find the druids" she verbalised, voicing her vexxes as she vacated.

Action travel.

Where am I?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)