More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Protagonist (name, gender); Person you fell for (name, gender); current number of harem members; (optionally) setting (Fantasy, Sci-fi, TV series, etc.)

Fencer Vivienne Devereaux (f); prince Lambert Escoffier (m); 11; Fantasy

You are 33 of age. Your straight black hair reach your waist. Your slender body has clearly defined feminine features... and carries many scars - proofs of battles you fought. The most visible is the eye-patch covering your left eye, that's the only flaw on your sharp face.

You are muscled, but you mainly rely on your speed. Your skills with sword and spear are great. Even though you are not the best, your skills were enough for king Killian Escoffier to grant you a minor noble title of Lady. That showed you, that in your kingdom, you could go far with skill alone. From this point on, you became a loyal retainer of king.

Your history is filled with battles, betrayals, war campaigns and duels. You threw yourself at everything, that could prove your dedication and further the cause of Wotrecan kingdom.

At 25 you were given a magical spear 'Singed Skewer' and granted the title of one of 19 spears of Wotrecan kingdom. After your nomination you were appointed by king to educate his 8th son, Lambert Escoffier. The child of king and royal concubine Flore Thibodeaux.

For 6 years you trained him in sword, tactics, politics, economy... he was gifted, no he was brilliant. He connected politics with strategy and applied tactics, to find solutions of situations. It came to this, that even his father, the king, asked him for his opinion from time to time. He was a genius, a true royalty.

And when the time came, you educated him in arts of sex – yes sex, not love. Sex and love are to different things, and he was a prince, he was destined to marry a princes, he couldn't fall for lowly maidservant or lowly retainer... for you.

When you found him masturbating, you quenched his desire with your own body. You used your mouth and breast, to tease him, then your pussy, to quench his lust - you took his virginity.

Then, as nothing happened you returned to your usual cool demeanour. Moment later you started teaching him, his first lesson about sex. You thought him how to please a woman, how to make her scream from ecstasy, how to make her beg for more, how to defeat her, how to dominate her...

He was a natural when it came to this subject, and was on his way to become a master.

Then, after months of theoretical education, you ordered him to prove his skill... you had him practice on maid servants. He was to seduce them, make them fall for him and tell him their secrets.

And he succeeded. In few months, he made 8 maidservants his loyal followers. They told him their life stories, betrayed their deepest secrets... some even preformed a treason for him – they betrayed the secrets of other princess and princesses.

You approved. All this would help your prince to survive.

There was only on flaw in your prince, he couldn't let any of them go. He fallen for each one of them.

You decided to put him in situation that he would have but to act.

For next two months you searched for a candidate. Then a perfect one dropped into your hands. You were approached by baroness Simone Descombes. She didn't said it straight, but you could read her like an open book – she was checking, whether you or prince would be interested in assassinating her highness the queen. Everybody knew that relationship between queen and children born of royal concubines was sour.

Next morning you gave the prince the last test, to seduce and acquire secrets of baroness Simone Descombes. Because she was a beautiful woman, prince was more than eager to accept the challenge. It served two purposes, first it would prove whether the prince would manage the target more difficult than maidservant and second, he would be to drop relationship with baroness after falling for her... one way or another.

It took him a month to seduce her and discover what she was planning. You know because you were there, spying on them. Simone's plans were... naïve at best. She was doomed to fail. Prince Lambert knew that, still he took no action. Days passed and he still took no action. You could see it, how torn he was, how conflicted he was. Finally after ten days baroness Simone Descombes was arrested.

With testimony and evidence provided by Prince Lambert, she was judged by king and sentenced to . Then to your great surprise, prince asked for permission to be one who will execute the traitor... which he was granted. On the eyes of entire court, he executed the baroness. With that action, he gained much of support and respect. He even started having better relationship with Queen, who not so long ago hated his guts. It was a brilliant move, you couldn't be prouder.

Yet... you knew something was amiss.

The same night, prince called you to his quarters. When you closed door behind you and looked at him, you froze in place. You never seen him so furious... he knew.

He threw you on the bed and ripped of your clothes. Then he taken you, roughly. He tried to defeat you – his teacher, his mentor - you resisted. He would have to prove himself. You struggled for whole night for domination, but finally he defeated you. He played with you for some time, teased you... then with his dick in your pussy, his fingers teasing your clit he grabbed your neck and asked:

“Did you knew? Have you planned it?”

Even if you wanted to lie to him, you wouldn't be able to... not when he held you in this position. In this position, the body overruled the mind. You knew what was coming next, you would not fight him. You grabbed the sheets and answered the only way you could.

“Yes”

At that moment tightened the grab on your neck and started you. You were sure that he would end you. You didn't fight it, just held the shits as he choked the life out of you. You were proud of him – your student was well educated, he would survive in this cruel world.

Then abruptly he let go of you and started crying. He fell on you, hugged you and cried into your chest. You couldn't comprehend what have happened. Then you understood.

You failed.

Prince couldn't let go. That's why he asked to be the one to dispatched the baroness, because in some twisted way, that action allowed him to keep her forever. If he could, he would spare her...

Then realization came. Your prince wasn't flawless.

You hugged him.

If he couldn't do some things... then, you would do what he couldn't. You would cover his weakness.

It took two months, but prince finally recovered to his usual emotional state. He called you to his quarters frequently. There was no love when he fucked you, only an act. You served as an outlet of his negative feelings. That, you accepted.

You would serve your prince however he liked. And should he ask, you would give your life.

That was two years ago.

Prince grew up. He came to terms with the of Simone and your cruel lesson.

Now your relationship is more cordial. He even shows some positive feelings to you, when you have sex.

Today, prince Lambert Escoffier, on his 21st birthdays, officially ended his education. He immediately asked his father for permission to leave. He wanted to travel and have some adventures. Since he was 24 in succession (after 7 brothers and 16 sisters) he was allowed to travel.

As his reunite he was given you, as bodyguard, and maid Clélie Figuier, to take care of his needs.

Clélie Figuier is 43 blond – a skilled spy and seductress. Despite her age, she is attractive woman with great buxom body and big breasts. She was one of prince's conquests. Prince discovered that she was a spy for Lady Marion Blaise – a minor noble widow, searching for a way into royal family - preferably, by marriage. It took some time before the prince managed to... assert Clélie's loyalty. She completely fallen for him. She even asked prince for permission to prove her loyalty by killing her employer - Lady Marion. Prince had different plans. Suffice to say that Lady Blaise was now fanatically loyal to prince and mother of his bastard child.

You, Clélie Figuier, Lady Marion Blaise and 8 maidservants are currently prince Lambert Escoffier's most loyal servants and part of his harem. But only you and Clélie will travel with prince. The rest of his... followers will act as spies. They will inform prince about everything that's happening in home. Until prince decides to send for them.

As you and Clélie follow Lambert, you wonder how many more will join you. Skilled warriors, powerful sorceress, priestesses, assassins, elves, noble ladies maybe even princesses and queens. You hope that most of them will be skilled – country doesn't lack good looking village girls ready to spread the legs for prince. But women with skill, who would be a boon for prince – that's a different matter.

Then you wonder what will you prince do. Will he return to this kingdom to fight for throne with his family? Will he claim a domain of his own? Will he support some faction or create his own? Will he stay an adventurer? Become captain of mercenaries? Or maybe king will grant him a barony? A leadership of armies?

Whatever it will be, you will follow your prince.

Where do they travel first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)