More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pasin Pasin

"Which story would you like to read?"

Femboy and Futa Wolfpack

Brandy had struggled all her life to find with a guy. You see Brandy was a futa with a tiny penis. All throughout high school, everybody laughed at her tiny little thing. To compensate, she dragged her ass to the gym and applied some hard muscle and threatened to beat up everybody who commented on her size.

In college, she bet a femboy named Andy. They hit it off, Brandy thinking would be able to dominate Andy. Then when they had sex for the first time, Brandy undressed, showing her off well defined muscles. But she stopped at her panties.

"I'm gonna fuck you up the ass," she said.

Brandy tried to tie Andy to the bed but he ended up overpowering her. It turned out that Brandy had only been working on her glamour muscles and Andy was way stronger than she thought he was. He ripped off her panties, exposing her 1.5 inch dick to him. When Andy saw it, he pulled out his 9 inch dick and her to lie on the bed on her stomach. Brandy did so and Andy gave her a spanking before shoving his dick up her ass. Brandy couldn't hold back the tears of knowing she was dominated by a femboy.

After that, Brandy submitted to Andy's every whim. After two years they were married.

One day, Brandy was drinking at night. She knew she was gonna get spanked by her husband for coming home so late.

She went out and got attacked by a wolf thing that bit her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)