More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

What's next?

Femboy Perspective: Alex Wren

Ever since childhood and those schoolyard days I knew I was different, from how I was perceived by others I also learned to conform to those perceptions; you see I'm what you might call a femboy, my facial features and naturally lithe body proportions are almost entirely feminine, I could pass as a woman with natural ease and if I were to wear mans clothing; I would simply look like a cross dresser or someone who was cosplaying as a man; even though a male is what I truly am.

Sending me off to school, my mother made a fuss about the importance of passing as female, I can still hear her frantic and almost pleading tones to this day. "Now Alex, make sure when changing that you face away from others, don't let them see your private bits!". It was her stated wish that I would hide my gender from the world until I became of age; citing that there are dirty girls out there that would take advantage of my good and kind nature, and since girls matured faster than boys; claimed that I wouldn't be safe from such advances even at school where besides myself; only 2 other boys were enrolled.

If it was just wearing the clothes and adorning the makeup when I became a little older then that would be one thing; but I also had to take perspiration blockers & be exempt from physical activity so as to never exude my male smell. You see, it is in a females nature to be acutely sensitive to the smell of men; and visual tricks alone would not suffice in tricking these keen bloodhounds and their omnipresent sense of smell. I once saw a friend of mine, Becky, announce to the group that one of the boys at my school was about to round the corner - seconds later he did so and all the girls struck poses or made themselves appear flattering, all as a bid to gain his attention. I found that ability to sense men to be incredible, and learning of its potency I understood all the more why mother would insist on me to take those blockers.

I made friends easily enough, I was never picked on thankfully, although I couldn't say the same for others in my class who were often bullied into lowering their heads; all the better for their bullies to be noticed by the few boys in our school in the place of those that they had intimidated.

As a fox amongst hens I was privy to all of these hidden interactions behind the scenes of the typical male perspective, the stuff that most men weren't aware of regarding how modern day women behave and act; both when men are looking - and more insightful than that, I find - when men aren't looking.

I've long since left school now, and am a fresh young adult at 20 years of age; and although it is my choice to now reveal my malehood to the world as we once agreed upon - myself and mother that decade or so ago before my first day at school - mother still pleaded that I stick to my feminine masquerade, until she can find a suitable woman or two to take care of me that is. Sending me off to university as a pretence to keep this ruse going, I begrudgingly agreed for her sake and not wanting her to spill any more tears - however I could not totally repress these hormones that have bottled up inside of me, and with no avenue for release then I knew it was only a matter of time until I would become undone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)