More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DarkDiana DarkDiana

What will Timmy do to his second fairy?

Femboi!

Timmy looked as Cosmo and wondered what to do with him. He was still intoxicated by the new found power he felt now that he could make any wish he wanted. For a moment he considered giving Cosmo a similar body to the one Wanda had taken on to fulfill his last wish, but ended up deciding against it. He knew full well that plenty of women in his life would end up with a similar look, and he wanted a little variety.

After giving it a few moments of deep thought Timmy finally came up with an idea to at least test out. He knew that if he didn't like it, he could always change Cosmo into something else.

"I wish Cosmo was a sexy Femboi like I've seen online."

Cosmo who was still in shock after watching Timmy fuck his wife, began to react as he heard Timmy's next wish. He began to protest, but the still well fucked Wanda didn't give him the opportunity as she raised her wand.

POOF

As the puff of magical smoke cleared Cosmo was no longer his fairy size, but now stood just a few inches shorter than his wife. His eyes were still the same intense green, but his hair was now long and illustrious. His skin had become soft and smooth, and his ass had become round and shapely. Like Wanda his clothes had also changed. He now wore a fine green lingerie, that showed off his new body. He was exactly how Timmy had imagined what he would look like, except for one small detail. The thin fabric of his thong could barely contain the monster he now hung between his legs.

Timmy had expected Cosmo to have a small cock in his new form, but that clearly wasn't the case. He was going to wish for Cosmo to shrink his own cock, but stopped himself at the last moment. The more he looked at Cosmo, the more the look grew on him. It was a strange mix of masculinity and femininity all in one package. Timmy figured that there would be no harm in seeing if he actually enjoyed the look or not, knowing he could change it at his whim.

Cosmo on the other hand looked down in shock at his new form, his cheeks turning a deep red as he looked up at Timmy.

"Ummmmm I don't like where this is going."

Timmy's eyes moved between Cosmo and Wanda, the looks on their face beginning to worry him. It was clear Cosmo didn't like anything that was happening so far, and even Wanda was beginning to looked shocked and horrified as the effects of his first wish began to wear off. He knew they would never actually do anything to stop him, but he still didn't want them to subconsciously be working against him either. So he decided to be a little proactive.

"I wish that both of you loved and embraced all of my wishes, no matter how dark or perverted they might get."

Do Cosmo and Wanda embrace his wishes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)