More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by KingKirk1995 KingKirk1995

What do you choose

Female

You decide you will be beautiful and powerful you, your face is beautiful and your scales are so fine around your face it looks like skin it is very pale almost white but had a teal hue, your face is angular and smooth with full lips, your hair was translucent but looked white and flouted above you. Your scales remain smooth and fine over your large breast your nipples are baby blue and you are areolas are blue too. Your nipples are erect and proud looking. Your scales start getting more noticeable around your elbows and by the time they reach your hands they are shiny and fish like they have also switched color and are a light pink, however the webbing between your fingers are hot pink and matches your palms where the scales are fine again. The scales on you tummy match your face and breast and continue down to where your thighs would be. You take a moment to explore the folds of your vagina situated a few inches above the scale change, you find it pleasurable and make a mental note to play with this area later and continue on down your tail shimers it is scaled like your hand. You tail is twice as long as your torso and ends in a fin hot pink and rubbery like your webbing between your fingers. Your end result is beautiful and tropical looking, and not at all intimidating. You know you will be underestimated but what you lack in strength you will make up for in magic, and seduction you can choose to blast anyone away or get close and.... Intimate a choice you wouldn't have had if you where male, as everyone would run away or try to kill you. While you are much smaller than a male you quickly swim around the pool and find it much to small so you peak your head out of the pool. It is a dark room with nothing of note with the exception of the two figures, who seem to be waiting for you and you feel like there is something else in here too but you can't see it. After awile of staring at each other you exit the pool and shiver it was much colder out of the pool and slither toward the two figures with some difficulty as you haven't figured out land travel yet.

Who are the waiting figures

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)