More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's your physical gender, Red?

Female

Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl called Red Riding Hood. She was so beautiful that her mother doted on her, giving her whatever gifts she wanted. Her grandmother loved her as well, and sewed for her the hood which lent her her name. At the age of twenty, she had long, red hair that flowed down, just beneath her small, but perky breasts.

All the boys and many of the girls in town loved Red. Some even talked openly of what they would do with her if they ever got the chance. One such boy was Connall, who talked about holding her down and forcing himself into her. Connall didn't always look like a boy, however: his gender seemed to shift and change. Some days he looked fully like a man, with thick shoulders, and a dark stubble beard. Other days, however, he looked petite, womanish, and Red thought she could even see beneath his peasant shirt breasts about as big as her own.

Sometimes, in quiet corners, she slowly moved one hand down into her vagina and thought of him as she frigged herself. She thought about his cock, how it might powerfully enter into her and push deep into her womb. She also thought about that cock shrinking, as Connall transformed from his male-self into the female-self. She fantasized changing, then, her pussy transforming into a hard cock that she would use to overpower and enter into the boy.

All this she could only imagine, because she was a virgin.

One morning, Red's mother asked her into her room, and said she needed a favor.

What did Red's mother ask her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)