More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AK the OG AK the OG

Who is on the other side of the door?

Female Madara

Naruto looked at who he yelled at then immediately started to sweat a lot and turn pale because who he yelled at was none other than his girlfriend and the one, he beat during The 4th Great Ninja War Madara Uchiha. (Ps. I know Madara is a masculine name, but I couldn't think of any other name so please just take it.) https://www.deviantart.com/bigtank7/art/Female-Madara-Uchiha-763181075 with her red uchiha armor on.

Madara the woman who tried to make everyone in the entire elemental nations live in an endless dream but was defeated by Team 7 and most importantly her boyfriend Naruto Uzumaki a lot has happened to how both of these two even ended up dating together well both Naruto and Madara were fighting each other but Madara keep telling Naruto to stop ruining her plans to make people have an eternal dream and whatever and so Naruto being Naruto used his ultimate move the talk-no-jutsu and told her that what she is doing is wrong and that people will turn into zetsu's and not actually have an eternal dream and die, but Madara was not convinced and after fighting for a long while things took an unsuspecting turn. So, the whole Kaguya thing happened and after defeating her Naruto saw Madara laying on the floor still alive and being a good guy he is tried to help her but she refused but then Sasuke and the rest of team 7 tried to kill her but Naruto stopped them this made Madara surprised because she was the one who caused the war happen and Naruto is the who stopped it but is still trying to protect her she kind of blushed from this.

So, after the whole final battle of Naruto vs Sasuke, Naruto is now the hero of the elemental nations and Madara is alive thanks to Naruto convincing Hogoromo the sage of sixth paths to fully revive her so she can change and live a better life which he did as a reward for Naruto defeating Kaguya and ending the war. Now Naruto and Madara actually have hanged out a lot with each other and talked they were so close and Madara even told Naruto the reason why she did everything she then started crying about her brother and the Uchiha and Naruto being the chad that he is told her.

"Everything that has happened must have been painful, but I know you are a strong woman that has been through a lot, but I know that even though they are gone they will always be in your heart and memories, I never experienced what you have but I know that I will always be there for you and that's a promise and I always keep my promises dattebayo". Madara after hearing all of that hugged Naruto and cried onto him and after the whole thing, she begins to fall in love with him, Naruto fell in love with her as well.

So, after hanging out a lot they both finally confessed to each other and said, "I love you". they both kissed each other and became boyfriend and girlfriend ever since; they have been together for a long time. So, now Madara wanted to spend some time with her love knocked on his door and he opened it and then yelled at her, she was surprised at first but then later begin to get angry and let out her eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and Sussanno she let out a sweat smile and a deadly aura and said, "Naruto-kun my love who do you think you are yelling at huh my Uzumaki love". Oh, shit she mad as fuck. Naruto then thought to himself "I fucked myself up oh shit she mad though she is kind of hot when she's angry".

Naruto went on his knees and said, "I'm sorry in a fast pace also please forgive me Madara-sama" damn she the dominate one (not in bed though). So, after a brutal beating and a shower Naruto changed and was now in his living room with his Madara and said, "I'm so sorry for yelling out you my love please forgive me". Madara let out a "Hmph I forgive you because you had a rough morning but don't ever do it again okay honey". she ended with a sweat smile. Naruto responded frightfully "Y-Yes my love anything for you". she made a normal smile and said, "Good".

Naruto then asked Madara "So, Madara-chan what do you want to do"? she answered, "I want to go on a date okay honey". Naruto said, "Yeah that fine." Madara then went up to Naruto's ear and whispered, "After our date you're going to get something amazing tonight I want to show you it you will love it". Naruto blushed at that as Madara left not without shaking her big fat bubble butt ass at him. Naruto looked at that ass and said to himself "I'm making that hot ass bitch mine". As the both of them begin to prepare for their date. So where did Naruto and Madara do on their date?

Where did Naruto and Madara went on their date?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)