More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

What is MC's gender, race, and name; basically who are they?

Female Human, Amelia Haymean

Amelia Haymean, also known as "Lighting Hoof" to some of her students, is a teacher of the Department of Power at the age of 28. Hailing from an alternate dimension that had women having the numerical advantage over men, things and beings adapted and a reversed gender-oriented world with them ruling most of their society for years, - and still does today over there, - as well as nations declaring war against one another as a means of declaring oneself as the superior identity until peace found itself over their society (so not at all different from our world).

Part of an aristocratic line of militaristic women, she became well-versed in the tactic of cavalry, being known in her country - and her county - to be an aggressive woman that defied all odds in the battlefield, dashing and annihilating those that were sent to counter her charges and reliving infantrywomen of rifle fire or artillery shells to turn the tides of a battle. Though the truth might've been stretched in Amelia's case as she's only fought in small skirmishes or has been sent to battle as part of the reserve forces, though when she sees a fight, she rushes towards it as was seen in her (only) glorious "Charge of the Light Brigade" in the Hammer-and-Anvil on the Imrus artillery and fusilier position during the Kirim Crisis.

With that one battle, alongside those where she experimented with her unit some tactics never seen before, she was noticed by the Royal Women's University and was given an opportunity to teach others what she's learned and what she's willing to learn. After (promptly) weighing her options, she pulled a few strings and faked her before joining. There she learned what else there was to know of cavalry tactics in the RNR, adapting and experimenting once more of what is there to learn until she had graduated and was offered the position in the Department of Power to return what she learned in which she gladly accepted.

Generally seen as a straightforward but excited teacher, Amelia pushes her students in a more physical and practical sense of learning instead of sitting down in a classroom writing down notes, learning from mistakes of theirs, and others as well as successes; and while she's been known to be single, she does flirt with her male colleagues in the university from time to time with a rumor once circulating that she's slept with a few of her own students - both male and female.

Agrotera did come to her rescue from this and put said rumor to the ground.

What was she teaching her class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)