More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Incognito420 Incognito420

Who do we follow first?

FemShep (futa)

It's been two years since the Harbinger attack on the Citadel and now I am back at it again, with a new lease on life, you might say. I've poured through the dossier's the Illusive Man provided and have also filed a mountain of paperwork, making sure to keep my due diligence with military spec's, even though I'm no longer military... technically.

Anyways, the last mission brought aboard a unique squad mate, an Asari. Powerful biotics and a body that most would die for. Her name is Samara and she is a justiciar, a warrior class devoted to the extermination of wrong do-ers. And although she rarely slips outside of Asari space, she's realized that our cause is as great as her own cause. As such, she swore fealty to me and my cause, but reminded me that if she were tasked with anything that broke her own justiciar code, then after the mission she would have to hunt me down and slay me.

Her talents will be a great addition to the team, but so is her body! I know that Asari are coveted sex symbols throughout the galaxy, as they can have romantic courtships with any species. That alone is tantalizing, and knowing I missed my chance to bed the first asari, Liara, I think to myself, 'I won't make the same mistake this time.'

Do I go to her or call her up to me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)