More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cham3leon Cham3leon

Who are you, again?

Felix Samson, Enhanced male

As the pleasure passes its peak, you remember who you are. As a child you were incredibly talented with both chemistry and biology, and soon began to wonder if you could reprogram human DNA to enhance their physical performance. It wasn't as hard as you expected; open DNA libraries made it a comparatively simple task to isolate the crucial genes to improving muscle mass and overall physique. The idea began when you were young enough to only think of enhancing athletes, but soon your mind turned to enhancing performance in the bedroom. At 17 years old, you created Enhancement F, an oral pill which could - over time - rewrite a woman's DNA to massively improve her physique, giving her a high base level of fitness, firm, large breasts and bum. Enhanced females have an ideal level of sensitivity to erotic stimulation, greater stamina in the bedroom, and an increased sex drive. You know Enhancement F has already been adopted as mandatory for their female students by the International University of Sex, because they paid you handsomely for exclusive patent rights.

Alone, Enhancement F might have gotten you a tour of the campus, but you went further. At 18 years, you finally finished Enhancement M, a version of Enhancement adapted for males - however, there is so far only one test subject: you. You went from a pretty average teenager to a tall young man with strong, firm muscles all over (including a six pack), at just the right level of buffness - not to mention, your shaft can now reach a really quite excessive length and girth with maximum stimulation. Furthermore, as in Enhanced females, your libido and stamina have increased, giving greater control over ejaculation.

Unfortunately, despite your great desire to use your newly Enhanced body the way it was meant to be used, the effects of the take time to be expressed. As a result, despite having the body of a sex king, you're still a fairly nerdy guy underneath those Enhanced muscles, who never got the experience he dreamed of. Your fantastic body convinced the IUS to invite you as a student, and you certainly have reason to want to go there.

  • Body -> 60%
  • Charm -> 10%
  • Skill -> 10%
  • Libido/stamina -> 40%

The beautiful, Arabian woman slowly slides her mouth of your cock, letting your engorged head out with a faint 'pop', then smiles up at you.

"Well, girls," she says in a sultry voice, "that's how you welcome a man properly to USE." You all chuckle, as you replace your cock under your jumpsuit and zip it up.

Zara + 10%

"Surely not every guy gets this treatment on the flight in?" you tease.

"Only the ones with cocks as large as yours," she counters, strapping herself into the seat next to yours. "Which is to say, none of them."

You glance at the other three girls, who are still gazing at your crotch, almost hypnotized by the sight they've just witnessed.

"Oh yeah - I don't think we've all been formally introduced," giggles the cock-sucking woman. "I'm Zara - I'm a senior student. I'm from Qatar, which boys like you say gives me an exotic Arabian edge, but in truth you'll meet people from all over at the IUS. This is my third year at the uni; it probably goes without saying, but my first two years here were the best of my life so far, and they're sure to be the same for you. I'm going to be your Assigned Senior, which means it's my job to help you adapt to life at uni, and I'll always be available if you have any problems. Especially you, Felix," she adds, rubbing her shoulder against you meaningfully. "Any problems at all."

You begin to feel suddenly very hot under your jumpsuit - somehow you can cope when she puts her mouth on your dick, but not when she invites you for round two. Go figure.

"Umm, should I... introduce myself?" you suggest nervously, to break the silence.

"Oh, don't worry, Mr Samson," Zara replies smugly. "We all know who you are. The uni's had us on a pre-course of Enhancement F for a month or two now. Trust me, every girl on campus owes you a favour." The three girls sitting opposite nod in lustful agreement.

You don't have any doubt what kind of favour Zara might be talking about.

"But the four of you will get to know one another better than most, because you're going to be roommates!" Zara continues excitedly. "Girls, you'd better introduce yourselves..."

"I'm Hazel," interrupts the petite brunette eagerly. "I'm Californian - I think I got invited because of that time I screwed all fifty guys in my year in one week, but I guess you can't be sure." She beams at you, positively bouncing in her seat.

"I'm Emma, and I'm afraid I'm not quite as crazy as Hazel here," says the redhead wryly. "But I'm from Ireland, so judge for yourself. Are we doing the whole 'why we were invited' thing?" she asks Zara. The senior girl shrugs in apathy. "Well," continues Emma, "I've been a model in most swim and sports magazines for quite a while now - I guess that's how I caught their attention."

You smile welcomingly at Emma. She seems much more easy-going than the short, nympho girl next to her. Both girls have noticeable accents, enough to make you horny just at the sound of their silky voices, but not so strong as to be overwhelming. "And you?" you ask the girl on the right.

"I'm Naomi," she replies huskily. "I'm Brazilian."

You wait for her to elaborate, but Naomi's not forthcoming. All she does is flick her eyes down to where her large tits press against her leather suit, and back to you with the hint of a smile.

"Well, now we all know each other." Zara grins, uncrossing her legs. "Just in time, too - I think we're getting ready to land."

As the sound from the rotors overhead alters slightly, you crane your neck to peer out the window.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)