More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cham3leon Cham3leon

What do you see?

The USE campus

Your helicopter passes over a mountain, its peak seeming only inches below your landing struts, and you descend into a beautiful valley. The sun glitters off dozens of waterfalls cascading into a picturesque valley, joining a meandering stream which works its way down to a small lake at the far end. Scattered amongst the pine trees, you see the roofs of dozens of small wood lodges; these yield to much larger, multi-storey buildings, built in a tasteful style to resemble the wood lodges. The sparkling river runs right through the middle of one of these buildings, but the largest of them seems to merge right into a grey cliff.

You all brace as the helicopter tilts to descend, and before you know it you feel a gentle thump as you smoothly touch down on the helipad, next to several other identical helicopters. Zara slides open the door, and after letting the girls go first you jump out.

The campus is just as beautiful on the ground as from the sky. Gravel paths connect the towering buildings together, winding through wildflower meadows and dark copses of evergreens.

You turn as the pilot climbs out of the helicopter and removes her helmet, to shake free her long black hair. You think you recognise her beautiful ebony face from some fashion magazine or another.

"I'm Makena," she smiles, white teeth flashing, then she leans in to your ear. "Hope you enjoyed the flight, Mr Samson," she whispers huskily, then pulls back with a knowing smile, before strolling round to the back of the helicopter.

"Welcome to the University of Sex!" beams Zara, flinging up her slender arms excitedly. "Your home for the next few summers! I'm afraid I can't give you the tour just yet, our flight is the last to arrive so they'll be starting the introductory lecture soon."

Your Assigned Senior briskly leads you down a wide path to the largest building of them all - the one built into a cliff. You enter through the glass doors, and quickly make your way into the main auditorium.

"Quickly, over there," says Zara, gesturing to four empty seats near the back of the hall. You sit down just as a woman strides out to the podium, and a hush descends over the hundred students in the hall.

"Congratulations, every one of you, on being the most sexy people in the world!" the woman announces jovially, to a humorous cheer from the audience. "My name is Ariadne, and I have the honour to be the President of this university." You squint to get a better look at Ariadne, and see she is just as stunning as her Greek namesake. Large tits press against her revealing scarlet dress, and her thin waist and perfect bum complete the textbook hourglass body.

"And you really are the most sexy people of your age in the world," continues the president. "Our scouts have selected you from across the globe, so that you may all become incomparably good at sex, to put it bluntly. The time you spend here will enable you to pursue whatever dreams you may have, whether for future careers as spies, the porn stars in billionaire's personal movies, "escorts" for the famous and powerful - truly anything you set your mind to. Often those careers that involve sex are seen as whorish, or demeaning - but in reality, you will find you can gain whatever you wish with incredible ease - whether that be fame, wealth, power, or simply more amazing sex. Thanks to the generosity of our alumni, we are able to provide you all with three years at university, absolutely free.

"Your careers are still far in the future, though. Right now you are here, at USE - a USEr, if you will. We promise to teach you to become the best at anything you wish - so long as it's erotic. We promise every lesson will be... stimulating. And we promise you're going to get lots of practice whilst you're here.

"That's all from me, for now. In the meantime, if you have any questions at all, please do ask your Assigned Seniors. They're always available, and in just a minute they're going to take you to your accommodation. Lessons start in two hours - and take some friendly advice, you'll want to be there for every second! Now off you go, and start getting to know your fellow students. USE this opportunity well, everyone."

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)