More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

“Who” or “what organization” does the story follow and what is their lifestyle?

Felicity Jones, 18

Her story, as far as we are concerned, starts in Mobile, Alabama. An unassuming girl who is attending public high school and has average grades at best. Dark brown hair growing just past her upper back, hazel eyes, a pleasing face and even more pleasingly petite 4'10" hourglass shape, B cup breasts that are just shy of perky C's, and lightly tanned skin, are what makes Felicity Jones wanted by most guys in her school, not that she swings that way. She has a passion for engines, girls, and clockwork gears.

Unbeknownst to the girl in question, her bastard of a stepfather and only living guardian, has registered her with the LEA. When Felicity's mother died when she was 16, Brett was given guardianship since she had no family. Brett and her mother were married for 8 years and although she loved him, he only married her for her looks and how she treated him in the bedroom. Her mom wasn't herself wealthy, leaving Felicity nothing, but Felicity's deceased aunt left her something and didn't tell her mom. A 44 ft electric solar powered trawler yacht, known as a Sun Mistress, that she taught Felicity use without her mom knowing and promised to keep secret.

Brett selected a few options that she new would make Felicity miserable, selecting the most options her age would allow. He would have loved to give her the petgirl option, just to put her in the proper place.

———

The types of Division 3 licensing options are as follows.

Type 1: People are allowed to be naked within their neighbourhood. (This is the option most people take if they want to sunbathe in their own yards without repercussion) $35 per year

Type 2: State nudity license. Persons with this license cannot be barred from any establishment due to their nudity. $70 per year

Type 2A: State nudity license. Persons with this license cannot be barred from any establishment due to their nudity. Sex and masturbation is allowed along with the release of bodily functions in any public establishment. $100 per year

Type 3: National nudity license. Persons with this license cannot be barred from any establishment due to their nudity. As long as a persons home state allows nudity, the person may travel anywhere within the country. $150 per year

Type 3A: National nudity license. Persons with this license cannot be barred from any establishment due to their nudity. As long as a persons home state allows nudity, the person may travel anywhere within the country. Sex and masturbation is allowed along with the release of bodily functions in any public establishment. $225 per year

Type 4: Mandatory national nudity license. Person must remain nude at all times no matter their location within the country. $500 per year

Type 4A: Mandatory national nudity license. Person must remain nude at all times no matter their location within the country. Sex and masturbation is allowed along with the release of bodily functions in any public establishment. $700 per year

These are only basic options.

———

In case you are wondering, yes, he select Div 3 Type 8N, selecting the mandatory maximum of 3 years since she was technically still a minor at 18. We’ll get to Type 8C later. He also registered Felicity as an independent prostitute, but failed to check all the necessary boxes, ya know, being buzzed and all. Another thing to be covered later. All total, he spent $3,850 on license fees, $1,000 for maintenance services, mandatory STD prevention kit for $300, and $50,000 on a special package, which he also selected by mistake.

When he arrived back at the apartment both he and Felicity shared, he went straight to her room, taking a trash bag with him. Going through her drawers, he took every piece of clothing, which wasn’t much, and put them in the bag. He then tackled the closet, removing all accessories such as shoes, belts, and hats. Searching the rest of the apartment turned up a few loose items and when done, he threw the bag in a dumpster a block over.

Brett had been waiting to get rid of Felicity for a long time, and now that she was 18 and the laws were a bit looser, he could throw her out. As long as nothing really bad happened to her, he would be fine. He had already gone to City Hall weeks earlier to fill out the proper forms so she could be moderately independent and defer many of his responsibilities. This was not a new type of event. It happened regularly all over the country, usually to boys, but the occasional girl would fall through the cracks and loopholes of the system. Brett had researched this very subject quite thoroughly. He would have to pay $1,100 a month to the city, $1,000 going to her, but spending the $13000 a year was worth it to get her out underfoot, and the sum was negligible with is high paying chemical engineering job.

Meanwhile, Felicity was just boarding the school bus that would take her back home to an abusive stepfather. Today was just not her day, she had gotten a D+ on yet another test, barely a passing grade, and her best only friend was home 'sick' today. Overall, this was a very crappy Monday.

It’s too bad she has yet to realize how much worse the day would get as her stepfather is about to give her a very nasty May birthday gift.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)