More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What's next?

An Afternoon of Hell

As Felicity approached her stepfather's apartment, there was no way she would think of it as home, she noticed him waiting outside the door drinking a beer. He didn't say anything as she passed him entering the entrance and only smiled as she passed.

She didn't notice anything different with her room at first, but then noticed that the laundry hamper was open and empty as she put her backpack at the foot of bed. She didn't remember washing her clothes and there was no way Brett would do it, she was responsible for laundry. But the real surprise came when she went to change her shirt, which she stained with ketchup at lunch, and found an empty drawer instead. Pulling out all the drawers and then finding the closet empty, she screamed out "WHERE'S MY CLOTHES!" and stomped back to the front door to berate her stepfather with her high pitched girly voice and cute southern accent.

Now we come to the crux of the issue and why Brett plans to kick Felicity out. He believes she is too full of herself, where her mother was a timid little thing that obeyed his every wish and often Maria to suck his cock in front of her own daughter. He was really just a bully, but also a coward, the reason he let the daughter yell at him. He is the type to keep silent most of the time, but when he talks, people listen.

"That's enough Felicity!" he spoke in a clear voice after she stopped to take another breath. "Go to your room and pack the rest of your things. You're old enough now to live on your own. I'm not gonna have you spend another night under my roof!" He was pleased when he saw color drain from her face. "What are you waiting for? Go!"

Felicity ran to her room and started stuffing items in her backpack. School supplies, phone charger, some assorted knickknacks that belonged to her mother, and tablet, all went into her backpack and the gym bag she sometimes used. She didn't own much. She then remembered the keys to her Aunts boat that were hidden below a loose floorboard in the corner and put them in one of the side pouches. At least she wouldn't be completely homeless. She strapped the now heavy backpack on and carried her gym bag in her left hand, exiting the apartment and looking for Brett.

Felicity isn't the bright bulb in the drawer when it comes to book smarts, with the exception of certain subjects like math, language art, and surprisingly auto-shop, which is her favorite class. But she does have common sense. So it was only logical to assume that her clothes were in Brent's truck and he was taking her somewhere that she could live since he was sitting in the driver's seat and waving her over. She threw both bags in the back without looking without looking, thereby missing the fact there were no other bags in the truck bed.

Brett drove to a special motel, telling her to wait in the truck, then went to the motel lobby to rent a room for seven nights as was required by the state, then took the bags out of his truck and took them to the room, tossing them inside the door before closing it and getting back in the vehicle. He gave Felicity the room key card, which she put in her jeans pocket, and told her to shut up before starting the engine.

Once they were back on the road and after a few minutes of silence Brett finally spoke. "You may not thank me now, but I'm doing this for your own good."

Now Felicity didn't believe this at all, but listened on as he went on with his male chauvinist rant and about how she needed to learn her place in the world. But what really surprised her was when he pulled into the parking lot of the LEA building and wrapped up with the words, "so I got you an appropriate job."

She simply stared at the building for a few seconds before replying "You got me a job here?", still not comprehending the severity of the situation.

"HA-HA-HA-He(snort). No you stupid cunt! Let's just say you'll be more of a 'contractor'. You'll be working in the service industry."

Felicity was still confused, so he just got out of the truck, went around to the passenger side, and then yanked her out of the truck when she didn't move fast enough.

"You'll figure it out, just tell them your legal guardian registered you today and scan your ID. They'll take care of the rest you dumb cunt!" He said getting back in the vehicle. He then backed out of the parking spot and drove away laughing.

The LEA building itself is large, with five floors, one for each Division plus the lobby. Division 1 actually takes up a floor and a half with two chapels on three chapels on the first floor and four on the second, offices taking up the rest of the floor space. The third floor was Division 2, which handled prostitution, and fourth floor Division 3 handled sexual matters. On the fifth floor were the heads of each Division

When Felicity went inside, she saw a receptionist desk, a large waiting area to the right populated by people mainly wearing fancy clothes and bride dresses, and a another receptionist window with a line of these fancy clothed people. On the left were stairs and two elevators.

"Excuse me?" she asked the receptionist. "Um, my le-"

"Oh my, are you hear for a wedding? If you don't see your party here, they may be on the second floor." The bottle blonde interrupted.

"No, I just nee-"

"Oh, restrooms! Just down the hall to the left, right past the elevators." She said pointing down the hall

Felicity could't get a word in edgewise and looked around the place again while the blonde was yammering on about how she loved all the wedding parties that come through here. On the wall behind the the reception desk was a seal with an eagle, Department of Lifestyles on top and below, Lifestyle Enforcement Agency Mobile Branch.

Still not sure what this place was, she interrupted the woman "Excuse me." She said with a bit more . "Could you tell me what this place is? My stepfather told me to come in and that he registered me here today." The woman reacted like I had just slapped her with a stick before regaining her composure.

"Sorry about that hon, sometimes I can go on, and on, and on, and on. Well, if he registered you here, then you can only be here for a Division 2 or 3 licenses judging by your age. Just put your hand under the scanner so I can get your information."

Felicity put her right wrist to the scanner and the her info was shown on the receptionist monitor. "Alright..Felicity Jones, did your stepfather tell you nothing?"

When she shook her head, the receptionist just sighed. "Well honey," She said in a hesitating tone. ",it looks like your going to have to visit both Divisions, although I think visiting Division 2 first would be in your best interest, seeing that he left some of the required fields blank. Just take the elevator to floor three."

Felicity was getting nervous again. 'What was she not telling me?' she thought as she was waiting for the elevator doors to open. When she arrived on the third floor and she stepped out of the elevator, she finally realized what Division 2 was. The sign that was hanging at the entrance read 'Division 2 Prostitution', causing her to stare in shock. Her mind was trying to process the information, which took a several seconds.

Then she silently cursed that bastard in her head, and mumbled under her breath the things she would like to do to him as she made her way past the empty waiting area and to the reception window. This time there was a balding middle aged man behind the counter. He didn't seem surprised to see someone so young here, there being several medical options that would rejuvenate a persons looks. He appeared to be completely bored until she put wrist in the scanner and saw that she really was that young, and then taking a look at what she had waiting for her, even sympathetic.

"Well Miss Jones, Mr. Chives signed you up for a standard entry level license, but left quite a bit blank, so you have a bit more leeway regarding your future than what I think he intended, if I am right and he was the drunk individual that showed up earlier today. You being the second person to come in today."

This made her a little bit relieved, being able to foil at least some of his plan.

"Do you see the computer over there? Just scan yourself in to complete the appropriate forms necessary" He said pointing to her left.

Once she had scanned herself in, she saw the license she was signed up for, along with another one in Division 3 called Type 8C, whatever that was., and package NRBA>DE-ALEF. First things first, the prostitution license. Looking at the options amazed her, not knowing that there were so many rules and regulations to where a client could be serviced. First off, she selected the 'general' option, then selected novice, which her options to special Hooker Hotels located around the city until she passed an assessment. There were so many more John Hotels compared to the Jane ones, which is understandable. She then looked up how they worked after finalizing the options. They were actually run by the LEA, which helped to fund the agency, with an approved Madam or Pimp to oversee operations. Felicity would have to spend a mandatory training period with the Madam or Pimp before she could begin servicing clients. She would also have to find a Gyno machine, which wasn't located in the LEA, for the STD kit in the next five days or be fined $50 a day until taken care of.

There was also a mandatory Whore Chip, yes they called it that, that would be implanted in her left wrist to keep track of transactions and connected to a LEA sponsored Citibank account. After all, who would trust a whore to not cheat the government of their rightful taxes.

When Felicity went back to the window, she was then directed down the hall to a row of chip implantation machines. She sat down at the seat then scanned her right wrist, then selected the only option available to her. Following the directions she stuck her arm in a slot palm up. She saw through the window the machine scanning her arm and lasers focusing on her wrist, which was then grabbed to hold it in place. Felicity felt the numbing spray, then a few seconds later a large needed pierced her skin and deposited the chip. Once removed, she was sprayed again to seal the wound, and then her wrist was let go.

Once again she was back at the window in front of the employee.

"Let me check your WC to make sure everything is working right and then you can go up to the fourth floor." He then had her scan the left wrist. "It appears you have some money waiting in your account. Did you recently leave home?" She nodded yes. "Ah, that explains it. Mr. Chives is to pay the city $1,100, of which they pay you $1000 to live on." She tilted her head to the side in question. "This is not the first time a person was kicked out of their house at eighteen, so there are rules in place. Oh, now before I forget, here’s your armband that must be worn on your left lower arm anytime you do business. You are not to put it on until after your assessment. Now, you better get going before the office closes at six, which is an hour and a half away." And waved her off once he handed her the elbow length length stretchy black band with multiple blue P's on it.

She then took the elevator up to the fourth floor, then saw the sign. Division 3 Sexual Freedoms, which made her face pale. 'What crazy shit did Brett sign me up for?' she thought. Looking around, she saw the area was as empty as the previous floor. The woman behind the window this time was a blonde as well and looking to be in her thirties. She looked happy to see anyone come to the floor. 'They must not be very popular' she thought while approaching the window and scanning her right wrist once asked.

After reading what was on the screen, the girl looked up and asked "Did you select this sweetie?" at which point Felicity shook her head. "Do you know what it is?" Another head shake. "You should probably go to the computer and look it up." And pointed to the row of computers to her left."Not that you can change it now."

After that ominous comment, Felicity searched the computer for the matching license type and fumed. Not only would she be a whore, she would look like one too.

Type 8N: Mandatory national nudity license. Person must remain nude at all times no matter their location within the country. Sex and masturbation is allowed along with the release of bodily functions in any public establishment. All hair below the shoulders must be permanently removed. Person must have her nipples pierced, Labia Minora pierced with 5 hoops per side, belly button piercing, and 5 piercing in each ear. May not wearing any accessories such as shoes, sandals, socks, pantyhose, belts, hats, and gloves, except for purses. Females only. $1,200 per year

NRBA>DE-ALEF - Nanobot Regenerative Breast size A into D Enhancement Advanced Life Extension for Females: Your breasts will be rapidly grown to a D cup size through the use of nanobots. Minor flesh wounds will regenerate, without leaving a scar, over a small period time. These nanobots shall also monitor and extend your health, keeping you youthful throughout your life. Women Only. $50,000

It should be noted that through Brett's drunken state, he failed to tap the button and thought he was selecting, the F cup breast enhancement that only cost $5,000, but failed to notice the price, and he had a significant savings account, so he wasn't denied.

Felicity stared blankly at the screen for a few minutes, then got up and went back to the reception window with a sullen look. "I see you understand now Miss Jones." the blonde said kindly. "Your going to have to remove your clothes miss. There's a donation chute by the elevators if you have no one to give them to."

For the first time this today, she finally started to shed tears as she was to strip right there. First came the shirt, shoes, socks, and jeans. Then the bra and panties, showing the tan lines where her underwear used to be. Still sniffling, she put all her clothes in the donation chute, but not before remembering the card in her jeans pocket at the last second and hastily catching them. Having no where to put the motel key card, she held it in her left hand with the armband while walking again back to the window where she received a tissue to dry her tears.

"Now it's time to get you taken care of sweetie. Just go down the hall where there is a machine that will take care of your procedures."

Felicity walked slowly and sadly down the cold tiled floor until she reached a large metal box of a machine, one of four in fact. After reading the directions, she scanned her wrist on the terminal, then confirmed all the procedures that were required. She was asked to select the jewelry that came with the license, which was had more options with each consecutive year bought. She chose the sterling silver 1/4" hoops for her labia piercings, sterling silver 1 1/2" captive beads for her nipples, an small sterling silver gear hanging from a 3/4" sterling silver chain, and 3/8" long sterling silver chain with a small silver gear hanging from the bottom of her lobes with four sterling silver studs along the sides. She then entered the box through the door and laid down on the cold metal bed with arms and legs placed inside the straps on the side and head strap at the top, but not before making sure her hair was safely out of the way. The straps suddenly tightened and then lasers then completely scanned Felicity's body while her legs and arms spread wide to the side exposing her even more. She was then injected with both a paralytic to prevent movement and a numbing agent to prevent pain.

Unfortunately for Felicity, this is a little used machine since she just happened to choose the farthest one, which hasn't been used in eight months or serviced in two years. While the paralytic has a long shelf life, the numbing agent has since expired.

Once the had a suitable time to affect her system, the process of the painful laser hair removal began. Stronger beams started to slowly move down her body from the shoulders, permanently burning the hair from her body and at the same time causing intense pain. Once the beams reached her waist, they lessened in intensity and waited while the table tilted her to an upside down vertical position, another strap coming out of the machine and clamping tightly around her waist. The table folded down to the ground and Felicity was raised higher in the air with the lasers increasing intensity once again, circling her body and adding more beams, once more surrounding her upper body to her shoulders. Lasers surrounded each leg slowly going from the top down, after they passed the ankle straps and paused on her shins, a new set clamped slightly lower down so the process could be repeated.

It should be noted by now, that the numbing agent was partially effective but has now completely worn off, and the designers of this particular machine wanted the women to be humiliated. It should also be noted that once this was discovered by other companies across the country, these features were added to similar types of machines, a fact that would come into play later in the story.

Another set of beams then dropped near her pubic area with an even more unnecessarily intense set of beams. They then slowly scoured her pubic region with a particular focus on her vagina from every conceivable angle. If Felicity could scream she would have, but her vocal cords were completely paralyzed. All other beams had since ceased, but the vagina beams were programmed for the longest duration if certain options were selected, such as the nanite injection. Her legs were then painfully bent at certain angle to completely expose her ass cheeks as lasers were raised and an identical set to the vagina beams lowered. They then proceeded to scour her ass, eventually focusing on the hole. These two single processes lasted twenty minutes with more paralytic being injected, this time leaving out the expired numbing agent. The beams intensities varying to increase the pain without harming the subject.

While her poor pussy and ass were being abused, the process of piercing had started, first with her ears, then bellybutton. Only once the lasers had finished were her wore pussy lips pierced. She was then injected with a large nutrient solution containing the necessary elements for a larger bust size, followed shortly by the nanites. The results were as visible as they were painful.

Well, Brett did do her a favor by selecting the nanites, unfortunately the ones he picked were for a size A, not B like Felicity’s current former chest size.

Her breasts tingled at first with pins and needles, then with fire as the growth happened. What was meant to be size D turned into DD, with rather painful results. When they finally stopped growing, it was time for the nipple rings.

In the next day or so, her breasts would reduce themselves to nice ample D's, that could be conceivably be mistaken for DD's, as the nanites follow their programming.

Since it was the last procedure and there was an estimated time of seventeen minutes before the wore off and 41 minutes before Division 3 closed with another machine being empty, the machine holding Felicity once again followed its malicious programming and resumed the laser of her pussy and ass, ramping up to its near maximum safe settings. This time several more straps appeared for a more secure hold and a ball gag was shoved in her mouth. She thought it painful before, but wasn't remotely prepared for what came next, and with the paralytic no longer in her system, her bladder let go, piss streaming down her torso and onto her face. That wasn't the only thing released since she had managed to come twice.

At the end of the procedure, Felicity was completely sprayed with a soothing healing foam that healed her reddened skin and sterilized her piercings, then she was rinsed and air dried. But instead of being released, the vagina lasers came down again since there were a few minutes left of the work day and proceeded to her pussy once again.

The table was then raised, and she was released from her bondage, only able to get off the table when the feelings of pain finally subsided.

It should also be noted that the concept of sexual harassment towards women does not exist anywhere in the world, nor would any laws be put into place in the near future. There is not a single female in the whole of Congress and it is rare for a woman to be the owners of businesses outside of the service industry.

It is for this reason that she so easily accepted her fate and made no complaint about the machine. She just picked up her hotel room key and wristband off the floor where she dropped them and slowly made her way past the empty reception window and to the elevator where there was a surprise waiting in the lobby.

No more school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)