More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonegg Anonegg

Which story would you like to start with?

Felicity Cornwall, 30 year old exhibitionist lawyer

Shortly after her twenty ninth birthday, Felicity Cornwall discovered the joys of exhibitionism.

The story of the discovery is relatively tame, but is worth the telling. Felicity, as a reward for successfully winning a particularly difficult case, had treated herself to a fortnight in Majorca. It was a small island just off the southern coast of Spain, and was a popular destination for British tourists. Although she was an American, Felicity decided that it was the perfect place to meet a suave, sophisticated English hunk. Instead she'd seen - from a distance - beer-bellied English skinheads moaning about the local food and young, drunk, and loutish British youths looking to 'have it large', whatever the fuck that meant. She was an attractive woman, too; she liked to keep her golden blonde hair tied into a professional looking ponytail, and her high cheekbones gave her a classical sort of beauty, like a 40's movie star. She was 5'6, kept herself in shape and had an athletic build, and had a nice sized c-cup. As such she often drew the stares of these unappealing neanderthals.

The women, however, were interesting. Not that she swung that way, you understand, but because of what they wore. Or what they didn't wear. She'd noticed on her very first day at the beach that a lot of the women were walking around topless. Not even the local women, either; more than one of them had English accents. When one such woman wearing a pair of bright green bikini bottoms sat on the sunbed next to her, Felicity asked her if it was a nude beach.

"Oh no love, not in the nude." the woman had replied. "Just topless like."

"So if I came out of my hotel wearing just my bottoms...?" Felicity had asked.

"Oh no, you can't go off the beach. Nah, the police warn you about that. Trust me; I tried to go into one of the shops just over the road and the bastards threatened to arrest me!"

Felicity, being a lawyer by trade, had not quite accepted that so had later sought out one of the local police women on patrol. In broken English she'd be told "Topless, beach? Okay. Topless, street? No."

From then on, Felicity had spent every day topless at the beach. And every night when she returned to her room, she'd felt incredibly horny but had chalked it off as an affect of the heat and the over-sexualised souvenirs (seriously; as casually as you like the shop across the road had postcards of penises dressed up in tiny puppet outfits, and fully naked women lounging in the sun. Just on a rack out in the open next to the potato chips).

On the penultimate day of the vacation, however, she was standing in the water wearing just her blue bikini bottoms. Her top was back on the sun lounger security tied to the sunbed along with her towel, hotel key and book. The water came up to her chest, and when she looked down at herself she noticed that her nipples were hidden by the dark blue water. The thought had struck her like a bolt of lightning; "I could be naked right now and nobody would be able to tell."

She didn't know where the thought had come from, but now that it was there she couldn't shift it. After a quick search of her surroundings to make sure there was nobody snorkelling nearby, Felicity grabbed the waistband of her bottoms, whipped them down to her knees and then - keeping a grip on them - stepped out of them.

She stood for a moment with her only item of clothing balled up in her fist. She waited for the cry of shock and outrage. She waited for the wolf whistles. None came. People were just going about their day, completely unaware of the completely naked woman now in their midst. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears. It seemed so surreal. As if to prove to herself that she'd actually done it, she ducked underneath the water and lay down flat, pushing upwards with her hands to keep herself from floating to the top. She looked down at herself and saw her bare, smooth pussy staring back at her over the peaks of her nipples. She placed her feet back onto the sand and stood upright again.

She maintained her courage for another five minutes, running her free hand over her bare behind and squeezing her breasts. Her hand stopped more and more at her pussy, however, and she realised that if she didn't stop then she was probably going to masturbate there!

Reluctantly she put her bottoms back on, and made her way as quickly as she could to her sunbed. She felt so horny! As she stepped across the sand she could feel her dripping wet pussy lips rubbing against the faintly rubbery texture of the bottoms. She almost regretted having to put them back on! Once back at her sunbed, she put her top back on - god, but her nipples felt sensitive - grabbed her things and headed back to her hotel room. Once alone, she tore her swimsuit off, threw herself onto the bed and had the most intense orgasm of her life.

That was a year ago.

In the time that has passed, Felicity has been hard at work researching the various clothing, nudity and public indecency laws alongside her regular business in the courtroom. And she'd found what she was looking for; a loophole. A way to be - legally - naked in public. Sort of.

Where does she go to exploit this loophole?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)