More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anonegg Anonegg

Where does she go to exploit this loophole?

Convenience store

"No shoes. No shirt. No service."

That's what the sign said. Felicity stood outside of the convenience store wearing a grey t-shirt, a pair of sky blue running shorts and her sneakers. It was appropriate attire for the lovely sunny day. She had to read every sign on the front door for legal reasons - anything contradicting the sign would render the dress code obsolete. There was nothing, however, to contradict the sign. Just a few local adverts for car services or things for sale, and a goofy one saying 'you don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps!'. Satisfied, Felicity entered the store.

Immediately on the right was the counter, at which a surly looking Indian man was busy ringing up items for a customer. On the left were rows of shelves set out so that the person standing behind the counter could see down them depending on where he stood. They didn't quite reach the back wall, so it was possible to complete a full circuit of any shelf if needed. Felicity grabbed a hand basket from the front door, took a deep breath and headed down the first aisle.

She made a show of browsing the items as she began to build up her courage. She even threw a few things in her basket so that she didn't look suspicious. When she reached the end of the aisle, she stood so the shelving unit blocked the owner's view of her. She placed the basket on the shelf. With her hands now free, she yanked her shorts down to her knees, pushed her legs together to remove tension and let the shorts hit the floor with a faint 'swish' sound. She stepped out of them, picked them up and stashed them behind some cans of beans.

She stood for a moment, savouring the sensation of the air conditioning against her bare skin. She hadn't been wearing underwear. Her outfit now consisted entirely of her t-shirt and her sneakers. It wasn't a long t-shirt, either; the type that could be mis-construed as a dress. It ended above her hips. And it was exactly what the store dress code demanded of it's customers; she had a shirt, she had shoes, so they had to give her service. With her smooth, shaven pussy and shapely posterior now very much out in the open, Felicity retrieved her basket and entered the next aisle.

She kept the basket at her hip, however, facing towards the store owner. While being discovered was a part of her plan - god, but she could feel the sexual excitement beginning to build - she also wanted to complete a circuit of as much as the store as possible before being caught. She pretended to browse the shelves, but really she was keeping her exposed sex on the peripheral of her vision as much as possible. Her little clit was already sticking out!

Too soon, though, she reached the end of the aisle. She looked over at the counter and saw the owner busy bagging up the goods from another customer. Steeling herself, Felicity turned exposing first her crotch, then her hip, then her bare behind and moved along to the next aisle.

Is she spotted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)