More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Torata Torata

What's next?

Fate Grand Order

You, John Doe, one of the master candidates summoned by Chaldea Security Organization, or Chaldea for short, picked up the unassuming notebook on your room's desk and whispered,

"I am so sad and lonely."

No, you weren't having one of your episodes where you noticed that, in exchange for spending your time training on your family magecraft, you had no semblance of social life to speak of.

That was your personal incantation, a spell to create a simple warding bounded field that would hide you from outsiders' perceptions as long as you didn't perceive them either.

All in all, it was a useless spell, but in this situation where you thought that the Chaldea people were planting this "rulebook" to prank and catch your reaction live from a hidden camera to you and turn you into their goffer, the spell was just what you needed.

You sighed and sat on your bed, skimming through the mostly empty notebook.

"Old Rule and New Rule, eh? They expect me to write something explicit and expose my fetish. That has got to be it." You tossed the book to the side. "I am not that gullible, dammit."

Still... You glanced back at the book. It felt like it was beckoning to you.

What if this book was legit?

... It wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. If it didn't work, nothing would change. If it did...

Well, maybe this saving humanity gig would be worth it.

You gingerly picked up the book again and placed it on his desk. Grabbing the nearest writing utensil, a pencil, you tapped it on the desk as you thought about what rule to write.

"It can't be sexual or offensive, but it has to be ridiculous enough that people won't bother to fake it." You muttered before feeling a dim lamp light up in your head. "I got it."

You felt very smart as you wrote down the stupid sentence.

What did he write?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)