More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

What is your body type?

Fat

"Portly. Fat. I thought that your training would have remedied this, but perhaps Geod has seen fit to fuddle with my efforts to shape you for some greater, damnably unknowable cause. Whatever the case, do what you can to remedy this so that you will not disgrace your squirehood."

Grumpy at his chastisement, you bit back and asked if there were not, perhaps, some maidens among the saintesses who prefer a larger fellow? It didn't seem so hard to imagine. After all, weren't some of the saintesses known to be a bit plump?

The slight twitch of the muscle under his eye gave you your answer before he could speak. "Hmph. Geod says all are beautiful in his eyes. I suppose saintesses may feel the same. But do not begrudge me if I, your physical trainer and dietary manager of the last four years, utter my grievances that nothing I've tried has born fruit."

That was probably fair enough. You hoped the saintesses would be as open-minded as Geod seemed to be and less prone to judgment than your recruit commander.

"That's quite enough about your build. Let us discuss your talents."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)