More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gnarly gnarly

What happens next?

Fast Friends

After working up the couraged, you decied to introduce yourself, and you idly chatted with them. Alice was quite warm and friendly, her silken blonde hair gently draping down, framing her fair skinned face as a smile played across her lips. She seemed as charmed as she was charming, quite taken with both Alex and yourself.

Said femboy, however engaged he might have acted with Alice, was certainly otherwise occupied. In a display of affection he had leaned against you, wrapping his arm around your waist, and the errant fingers at the end of that were currently dancing along the rim of your underwear. They've even begun slipping underneath, as Alice talks about the classes she's taking, hoping her new friends would be joining her. Meanwhile, your crack has been joined by one of Alex's fingers, insistently prodding downward.

You're about to object when the PA system begins blaring out a greeting, along with instructions. Seeing Alice look to the speaker in surprise you swiftly turn to see Alex, and a devilish grin. Fast and rough, the fingers probing your backside turn about and grip the band of your underwear before giving it a hard yank upwards. The grainy, loud and incomprehensible announcement does much to cover your resulting yelp, but as Alice turns back to address the two of you she sees your face contorted in pain.

"Mister Connor? Are you alright?" she asks in a sweet voice as her crystal blue eyes search yours in concern. "Mm! Oh, fine, just a bit of a cramp. I was feeling sore from the gym this morning, you know? Kind of felt it coming." You flex your arms a bit as though to highlight your claim. At this, Alex chimes in, "Well, strong man, we need to get into the auditorium! Come on now!" He says in a more saccharine tone whilst tugging at your arm. "Ah, I'll rest here for a bit, I'll join you shortly alright?"

Alice seems unconvinced but accepts anyway, walking away with Alex who puts a certain emphasis into the sway of his hips. You're certain he's only doing to further aggravate your recent harm, but the pleasingly plump rump is still a welcome sight. In short order you do recompose yourself and join the throng as they filter into the auditorium. It's positively packed, standing room only.

That's when you notice a pale arm waving for your attention. "Hey, buddy!" Alex chirps as you approach, "I saved you a seat!" Alice and Alex both chuckle as he pats his lap, near white hands with black nails rubbing down his thighs, though this only highlights the third limb between them. "Oh, Alex, you're so cute!" Alice exclaims. "Yeah, Jack, I'm cute! Come on, you need your rest, being sore and all," all spoke with a smug smile.

Give in and sit, or resist and remain standing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)