More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FutaLover6934 FutaLover6934

Give in and sit, or resist and remain standing?

You sit beside him, instead.

You feel a flush rise to your cheeks as you try to ignore Alex's provocations. You take the seat he offers beside him, trying to keep a distance between your bodies. The lights dim and the show begins, but your mind is still distracted by the proximity of Alex and his unnecessary flaunting of his body.

As the principal take the stage, you try to focus on his announcement, but your mind keeps drifting back to Alex. You can't help but wonder what his intentions are and why he's so eager to get under your clothes.

The show goes on, and you gradually begin to forget about Alex and his antics. You're swept up in the what the principal was saying, until Alex puts his hand on your ass. And unfortunately for you, Alice doesn't seem to be aware of what's happening.

"That principal, am I right?" he asks, keeping his hand on your ass.

You nod, still feeling uneasy about the way he's been acting.

"Some people need to mind their own business, and leave it at that." Alex said to you, as he kept his hand on your ass.

You hesitate, but Alice chimes in, "Oh Alex, you have little faith in people."

Alex merely scoffs smugly, before turning to Alice. "Maybe, but I don't trust everyone with my phone number like my brother."

You can't help but feel like you're being put into a trap, but you push those thoughts to the back of your mind and try to focus on the principal.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)