More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FutaLover6934 FutaLover6934

Give in and sit, or resist and remain standing?

Best to sit for now

Admittedly your legs are aching from all the standing around you've been doing all day, and you really don't want to come off as rude to Alice or Alex. And so, you decided to sit on Alex's lap despite knowing that Alex was going to be your femboy bully for the time being.

"Alright, as long as I can take the weight off my feet."

You said jokingly to the two, and you ended up getting a giggle from Alice. Alex however, rolled his eyes in a smirk as he began to chuckle. And despite the obvious boner, the. Only thing you could focus on was the events happening in the Auditorium around the three of you.

However, it seems Alex was just getting started with you. As if by chance, his hands were on your hips, pulling you closer into him. His hidden erection starting to get deeper into your clothed ass.

And you were just lucky that Alice was oblivious to the whole thing unfolding between you and Alex. Otherwise, she would be hella upset with the both of you.

"Feeling better on your feet?"

Alex said he was a menacing in mischievous smile, obviously teasing and bullying you for your ass. However, you ignored Alex's antics. Not because you wanted to be rude, but because you knew that Alex was just trying to get a rise out of you.

Luckily for you, the Auditorium had a large door leading to the bathrooms that no one uses. So if you planned your escape perfectly, you could use that bathroom to get away from Alex and remain untouched. However, Alex could also use that bathroom to have his way with you if you got really unlucky. So man options, so little time. Will you stay or go?

Stay or go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)