More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by heavyhead103 heavyhead103

Only one thing to do

Fantasize about your big sis Rachel

You fantasize about your big sister opening the shower curtain, naked of course.

"Oh, sorry Alex. I didn't know you were in the shower," your imaginary sister says upon seeing you. It's a stupid premise that someone wouldn't hear the shower running before entering the bathroom, but you go with it anyway because details like that are secondary.

"Uhm... would you mind if I just joined you?" she says giving you an embarrassed look.

"Sure," you respond while looking her up and down. She's covering between her legs with both her hands, leaving her C cup breast open for you stare at.

She enters the shower facing you. She keeps her gaze to the side as she begins moving the soap across her body with one hand, the other still covering her private area. Using only one hand to wash is tricky though, eventually leading her to drop it by your feet. As she bends down to pick it up, her face is put right in front of your three inch cock standing at attention.

"Alex! Did... did I make you like this?" she ask, flustered by the sight only a couple inches from her face.

"Yeah. I can't really help it when you're this sexy."

She's now standing again and looking into your eyes, "I see. Would... you like me to touch it?"

"Please."

You hadn't started stroking yourself yet, but as you imagine her hand coming to meet your cock, so does yours. You take hold of your little member, engulfing it in your grip, and start twisting your hand around it.

"It's almost the same as when I saw mom bathing you as a kid," she says smiling down at it. It isn't a smile of contempt or pity, Rachel is too nice to ever look at you like that. You're heart is beating even faster as you imagine the affection of your big sister as she strokes you. Despite her introverted nature, she is always so gentle and nurturing towards you. She doted on you even more than your mother did. You are her one and only, little brother.

"Rachel!"

After only several seconds you feel your dick pulsing in your hand. You look down to see that the main thing covering your hand is still the soap, with just a little bit of your cum strung between your fingers. You take a moment to bring yourself back to reality. That fantasy felt more real than you were expecting.

"I love you Rachel," you think, confused whether you mean it as a brother, or something else. Eventually you come to the conclusion that you were just flustered from your orgasm and the words have no extra meaning.

Once you're done cleaning up you quickly finish your shower, get dressed, and open the bathroom door to head down stairs for breakfast.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)