More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MCU-ENF-FAN MCU-ENF-FAN

What's next?

Fans Get the Best of Her

Being the girlfriend of Peter Parker became a bit difficult once he became the most popular man in New York City. Not just because of the people that hated him, but also his fans. Or at the very least, the weirdos that became fans of Michelle Jones-Watson due to her connections with Spider-Man.

Michelle had been walking home when she was suddenly surrounded by a large crowd of adoring fans, much to her annoyance. Each person in the sea of people asked her personal questions, or asked where Peter was, or asked her to autograph something for them. Things couldn't possibly get more annoying, or could they?

Suddenly, Michelle felt someone grab the back of her jacket and, with one strong tug, pull it right off Michelle's body. Michelle quickly turned around, pissed off, ready to scold the person who had just stolen her jacket for probably really creepy reasons. Unfortunately, the person disappeared within the crowd. The only thing Michelle was able to detect from them was the guy shouting "I got Michelle Jones's jacket!" at the top of his lungs. An aggravating situation soon turned worse as fans started arguing about how they want Michelle's jacket or how they wanted something from her.

Michelle could see that the situation was going to escalate and came to the conclusion that she needed to get out of there.

Does Michelle escape?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)