More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OmegaPhoenix OmegaPhoenix

What's next?

Fanira the Half-Dragon

I was the fifth born of the "great" Dragon King and the only dragon-human hybrid among my family. I believe my mother was most likely an elf since my humanoid form possessed pointy ears. Us dragons all have humanoid forms, usually with hair and skin tone matching the colour of our dragon scales. Because my dragon form possesses white scales, my humanoid form has blue eyes, stark white skin that you'd probably call albinism and snow white hair.

The strongest of us was the second born Zarmala who loved torment others and always sought what did not belong to her. Because I was half human, I was her most frequent target. Another reason was that while Zarmala valued brutality above all else, I saw precision, aerial manoeuvrability, intelligence and trickery to be of greater importance. Unfortunately, Zarmala's skills in manoeuvrability surpassed my own. Like our father, I was always ever vigilant against any slight or transgression though this might have had more to do with being shunned and abused by the other dragons who went as far as to me.

I thought about trying to live among the humans but because my humanoid form resembled an elf, superstitious idiots thought my body parts had magical properties that could cure diseases whether of eating them or me.

Our father saw Zarmala as a threat and attempted to kill her, forcing her to flee. After that, I tried not to stand out in terms of brute strength like her but I noticed that father took notice of my cunning and I decided to flee while I had the chance.

While I was unable to truly threaten my father, I was able to use my humanoid form to turn several villages against him by pretending to be an escaped captive that would warn the villages about him. This my father to slaughter them, preventing him from using them to increase his hoard of treasure.

A more direct would have been preferred but this was the best I could do for now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)